No announcement yet.

I have

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have

With this princely sum I have to provide a decent dinner with wine tomorrow. I'll damn well do it as well - in spite of the fact that this country has become more expensive to live in than either Switzerland or Japan.

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

blackpig wrote:

With this princely sum I have to provide a decent dinner with wine tomorrow. I'll damn well do it as well - in spite of the fact that this country has become more expensive to live in than either Switzerland or Japan.

you're in luck

My name is rico, from puerto rico...I make 10 dollars a day.. I go to lucy, to get some pussy she take my 10 dollars away.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• EddietheCartboy
      EddietheCartboy commented
      Editing a comment

Begging the question, and trying not to appear too nosey, how many Euros did you have before, and what presumably unavoidable and/or unforseen circumstances reduced your Euros to a pitiful 10?

Whatever, I'd suggest pizza night (or creative focaccia comprising readily available ingredients night) and checking the aging process of your homemade wines. Crisis makes us stronger. Be strong and prevail. 

sheesh looks like it will be pasta and sauce.im in a similar situation except i have $2 till tomorrow.its ok tho...brian has offered to share her last tin of tuna.

the world is your crabstick

Comment

• Professor Tom
      Professor Tom commented
      Editing a comment

I don't know how many euros there are to

Working...
X