Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have to go to the hospital tomorrow.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to go to the hospital tomorrow.

Nothing at all wrong with me apart from the usual getting old and going deaf stuff - all matters in hand, as they say. I am acting as chauffeur for a friend who's about to have a kidney stone blasted with ultrasound. This involves a trip to the big hospital in the next town - a pleasant enough drive of about an hour.

On the way home I intend to stop at the model shop if she's not too traumatised by the medical business and we're having her over for the night so she doesn't have to go home to a cold house to cook dinner. I'm cooking Mediterranean lemon chicken with roasted cherry tomatoes and I'll get a nice bottle of something to get sozzled with. I'm going to get some sticky buns as well. I'll get them from the little cafe where I get my meat pies.

The weather here has been absolutely dreadful for the past few days - not stormy but bitterly cold and grey and with a constant drizzle. I think a nice sunshine dinner with French jazz on the stereo and wine and sticky buns for afters will make for a nice antidote for the weather and dodgy kidneys.

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

blackpig, i never got sticky bums when i pissed stones

nor ultrasounds

pissed out during an american football game

should have saved it to make jewelry

Comment

blackpig wrote:

Nothing at all wrong with me apart from the usual getting old and going deaf stuff - all matters in hand, as they say. I am acting as chauffeur for a friend who's about to have a kidney stone blasted with ultrasound. This involves a trip to the big hospital in the next town - a pleasant enough drive of about an hour.

On the way home I intend to stop at the model shop if she's not too traumatised by the medical business and we're having her over for the night so she doesn't have to go home to a cold house to cook dinner. I'm cooking Mediterranean lemon chicken with roasted cherry tomatoes and I'll get a nice bottle of something to get sozzled with. I'm going to get some sticky buns as well. I'll get them from the little cafe where I get my meat pies.

The weather here has been absolutely dreadful for the past few days - not stormy but bitterly cold and grey and with a constant drizzle. I think a nice sunshine dinner with French jazz on the stereo and wine and sticky buns for afters will make for a nice antidote for the weather and dodgy kidneys.

I wish I had a real life mate like you.

I haven't got any mates that would drive me to the hospital and cook me dinner. 

member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

• isaac42
        isaac42 commented
        Editing a comment
        How cold can it be, if it's drizzling instead of snowing?

I'm sat sitting in a car park across from the hospital and I'm bored. I did some shopping and visited a library. Mrs bp is keeping our friend company. When she's had her treatment she has to drink tea to make sure everything's working. Blast - the model shop will be closed by the time she's done (its on the way home) and they were supposed to have new stock in today. I did get some nice wine and a bit of Brie though.
      "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

• tuco
        tuco commented
        Editing a comment

blackpig wrote:
        I'm sat sitting in a car park across from the hospital and I'm bored. I did some shopping and visited a library. Mrs bp is keeping our friend company. When she's had her treatment she has to drink tea to make sure everything's working. Blast - the model shop will be closed by the time she's done (its on the way home) and they were supposed to have new stock in today. I did get some nice wine and a bit of Brie though.

Are you getting enough ventilation when you glue your models together?

Working...
    X