Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a chronic flatulent

Its very hard for me to get a job, even though i explain in the interview the gas I pass  is usually oderless. On the odd chance I do get the job, its hard for me to hold it down when people in the same room hear me expell air once every 90 seconds or so. Over a short period of time, they always get tired of it , and drum me out.

Now, sopmetimes the gas expulsions are soft Whimpers and muted notes, however ther times they are herculean trumpet blasts.

Flatullants s are like anyone else, except they have a special circumstance  and we should not be discriminated against.

I am also quite flatulent, but I've never lost a job over it. I have recieved some dirty looks at times as a result of the gaseous expulsions.

Comment

My ould granny used to always say,

"If the fart be loud and the piss be clear,
      The trot of the doctor you'll never hear."
      "Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

In these times of Political Correctness I'm shocked you have any trouble at all. If you've ever worked for a major corporation try taking them to court. In todays climate..you'll have a fighting chance. If nothing else wear a sandwich board and protest around town...Free The Farts....Free The Farts!:cat:

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

Comment

• Belva
          Belva commented
          Editing a comment

I Play Um wrote:

In these times of Political Correctness I'm shocked you have any trouble at all. If you've ever worked for a major corporation try taking them to court. In todays climate..you'll have a fighting chance. If nothing else wear a sandwich board and protest around town...Free The Farts....Free The Farts!:cat:

I think you should sell free farts, 2 fer a buck

Working...
      X