Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny joke or not?

Yesterday I was hiking a trail with my missus when a lady passed us.  My wife said, "I think that might actually be Britney Spears!"   I said, "I dunno, I'd have to see her ******************** to be sure."

Funny joke or not?  My wife sure didn't think so.   

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Hmmm....the wife you say? Many of your other poast show your way smarter than that!

Just the same...oh yeah its funny from "My" house!:catlol:

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

Comment

• Bandard
      Bandard commented
      Editing a comment

I'd say amateurish. A little fun if I was amongst high school boys, but, you, of all people, know that it is impossible to identify a female by her ********************. If you lined up all of the faces of the women you have known, and tried to match them up with their pussies, I think you'd get 10-20% right. 

Just sayin. You asked.

MrKnobs wrote:

Yesterday I was hiking a trail with my missus when a lady passed us.  My wife said, "I think that might actually be Britney Spears!"   I said, "I dunno, I'd have to see her ******************** to be sure."

Terry D.

In mixed company, apparently not funny.

Comment

• EddietheCartboy
      EddietheCartboy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll give you points for quickness.

You might have gotten a better wife respose with: "What, did she try to sell you a Jenny Craig program?"

MrKnobs wrote:

Yesterday I was hiking a trail with my missus when a lady passed us.  My wife said, "I think that might actually be Britney Spears!"   I said, "I dunno, I'd have to butt **************** her to be sure."

Terry D.

Now it's funny

I forecast charts, graphs, images and the like being present here within two pages. None if it will mean crap, but that's beside the point................

Comment

MrKnobs wrote:

Terry D.

Wives never seem to have a sense of humor. :catsad:

Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

• Igneroid
        Igneroid commented
        Editing a comment

Hahahahahah. If you answered her very quickly, it was a funny joked...for a male. The wimmens dont like the ******************** jokes for some reason....They laugh hard at dick jokes...go figure...

MrKnobs wrote:

Terry D.

funny too me, but it's not one that goes over well with the Missus

But you knew that before hand.

Keep in mind you audience when telling jokes and playing songs

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Working...
      X