No announcement yet.

White smoke = new Poop?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White smoke = new Poop?

SOmeone explain this **************** to me. They are burning the old Poop to make new Poop? Is that why they get white smoke?

gone

It's one of the most primitive forms of communication. They burn the old pope's poop.

They were popeless, but now they've got pope.

Comment

• tuco
      tuco commented
      Editing a comment

The whole idea that Peter was the first "pope" is dumb. It is an office started in Rome much later.

The older Eastern Orthodox church doesn't have popes, and it's origions are older.

Bandard wrote:

SOmeone explain this **************** to me. They are burning the old Poop to make new Poop? Is that why they get white smoke?

It's whether water is added to the straw that determines the colour of the smoke. The one thing you can be sure of, the new Pope will always be an old bastard and not have much time to achieve anything. The should have elected Anthony Quinn.

Professor Tom

Comment

• TubeAddict
      TubeAddict commented
      Editing a comment
      The new Pope also continues the Catholic tradition of supporting right wing dictators who torture and murder their countrymen.

• Voltan
      Voltan commented
      Editing a comment

straw? straws ass!!! i know what theyre really burning in there...  

• Dinkleberg
      Dinkleberg commented
      Editing a comment

Professor Tom wrote:

Bandard wrote:

It's whether water is added to the straw that determines the colour of the smoke. The one thing you can be sure of, the new Pope will always be an old bastard and not have much time to achieve anything. The should have elected Anthony Quinn.

They used coloured smoke flares this time. Seems the colour of the smoke was too ambiguous last time.

"

Bandard wrote:

Burn an old white guy get white smoke.  Duh.

Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

• isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment

hammergjh wrote:

Bandard wrote:

Burn an old white guy get white smoke.  Duh.

Then where did the black smoke come from?

Working...
X