Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or...

Is anyone else having difficulty finding/accessing Open Jam? I used to go to Gear Forums, then General Forums, then Open Jam, but that path is no longer available to me. :womanindifferent:

After General Forums, you need to click on Off Topic Forums, and then Open Jam. Then bookmark it for easier future access.

Comment

• EddietheCartboy
      EddietheCartboy commented
      Editing a comment
      ....and remember, the password is "swordfish."

• Pigger
      Pigger commented
      Editing a comment

Dinkleberg wrote:

After General Forums, you need to click on Off Topic Forums, and then Open Jam. Then bookmark it for easier future access.

Yes, that's how it used to work for me, but now all I can see onscreen is a list of recent threads. The screen with the forum choices no longer shows up for me.

Pigger wrote:

Is anyone else having difficulty finding/accessing Open Jam? I used to go to Gear Forums, then General Forums, then Open Jam, but that path is no longer available to me. :womanindifferent:

You don't have the COMMUNITY block above recent posts anymore? I use IE8 and I still have that. 

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• nice keetee
      nice keetee commented
      Editing a comment

:cat:

• Pigger
      Pigger commented
      Editing a comment

MrKnobs wrote:

Pigger wrote:

You don't have the COMMUNITY block above recent posts anymore? I use IE8 and I still have that. 

Terry D.

No. When I click on "gear forums", all I get is a listing of poasts, mostly from PP. Before, I used to have a choice of sub-forums when I'd click on "gear forums". That sub-forum choice is gone for me now.

Working...
X