Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i had a recurring dream...

last night.this dream is one ive had many times over the years.as you know oj i have visited the u s and a many times and have had a lot of fun there with the wimminz,food,music,driving on the wrong side,and whatever.the thing is  inthese dreams  im back there.very real almost like astral travelling.sometimes i wonder what would have happened had i stayed the first time in 1978.would i have found fame and fortune,the a merry can dream as it were,or would i have ended up on the street,begging for drugs and drink.whadayathink?

the world is your crabstick

That was no dream you bastard. You totalled my car after you found the silver spraypaint in my garage.

Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

Well it depends.Being a part time Swami I'll look into your missed past......Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Well it seems you insisted disco would last forever and took a job putting wheels on miscarriages after the Disco scene collapsed. VanHalan offered you a job carrying their jocks but you had to much pride to accept. You than joined a cult .Refused to drink the coolaide..Only good decision you made in years. Jumped in the Ocean and tried to swim home..Thinking you blokes were the strongest swimmers in the world did you in. Swimming amongst the rocks and harsh tides of you homeland was what mislead you for the last time.

Good thing you didn't stay!:catlol:

Comment

• tuco
        tuco commented
        Editing a comment

I think his "dreams" are more delirium tremens than anything...

Kunac wrote:

last night.this dream is one ive had many times over the years.as you know oj i have visited the u s and a many times and have had a lot of fun there with the wimminz,food,music,driving on the wrong side,and whatever.the thing is  inthese dreams  im back there.very real almost like astral travelling.sometimes i wonder what would have happened had i stayed the first time in 1978.would i have found fame and fortune,the a merry can dream as it were,or would i have ended up on the street,begging for drugs and drink.whadayathink?

default.jpeg

Attached Files
      No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

• tuco
        tuco commented
        Editing a comment

unclefred wrote:

Kunac wrote:

default.jpeg

That kinda freaks me out. I have had crabs pinch the **************** out of me, and no, not saber-tooth crotch-crickets, either, sheesh...

Attached Files

Working...
    X