Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is sex a thing of the past for me?

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is sex a thing of the past for me?

    Have I done it for the last time?


    With a woman, I mean. Not that I have any desire to do it with a man.


    I admit, the old love machine isn't what it used to be. But that's not the problem. I've been engaging in enough, um, self-medication to keep the prostate healthy, so to speak.


    But my lovely wife seems to have lost all interest. No longer a lover, she's more of an affectionate roommate. We sleep together, sort of. I go to bed alone, then she follows a few hour later. I get up in the morning, she in the early afternoon. Valentine's Day, I made surf and turf, bought flowers. After dinner, I suggested we go off to bed, and she replied, "I suppose we could try." Try we did, and were more or less successful, but it seemed to be more painful than pleasurable for her. So, no libido, no desire to make love, and pain when we do.


    I think maybe we're done. I never thought it would happen so soon, with us still so young.


     

    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

    "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

    "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

    "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

  • #2
    i guess its like having spaghetti every night zac.dont get me wrong...im sure your mrs zac is a beautiful lady...no offence
    the world is your crabstick

    Comment


    • #3

      isaac42 wrote:

      Have I done it for the last time?

      With a woman, I mean. Not that I have any desire to do it with a man.

      I admit, the old love machine isn't what it used to be. But that's not the problem. I've been engaging in enough, um, self-medication to keep the prostate healthy, so to speak.

      But my lovely wife seems to have lost all interest. No longer a lover, she's more of an affectionate roommate. We sleep together, sort of. I go to bed alone, then she follows a few hour later. I get up in the morning, she in the early afternoon. Valentine's Day, I made surf and turf, bought flowers. After dinner, I suggested we go off to bed, and she replied, "I suppose we could try." Try we did, and were more or less successful, but it seemed to be more painful than pleasurable for her. So, no libido, no desire to make love, and pain when we do.

      I think maybe we're done. I never thought it would happen so soon, with us still so young.

       


      Interesting.

      I wish men were wired like women. We're cursed with the ability to make babies till we die and along with that ability is the mindset of trying to attract women. In my case, fast cars, guitars and vanity. I could use all of that wasted energy on my garden.

       

      member of the sg army

      in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

      Comment


      • I Play Um
        I Play Um commented
        Editing a comment

        Isaac not to be gross but is there a dryness issue for your wife...KY can be helpful.

        If its purely interest...If you can keep a secret... go find some lovin'..Just don't go changing your life over it..Probably not worth it.


    • #4

      isaac42 wrote:

      Have I done it for the last time?

      With a woman, I mean. Not that I have any desire to do it with a man.

      I admit, the old love machine isn't what it used to be. But that's not the problem. I've been engaging in enough, um, self-medication to keep the prostate healthy, so to speak.

      But my lovely wife seems to have lost all interest. No longer a lover, she's more of an affectionate roommate. We sleep together, sort of. I go to bed alone, then she follows a few hour later. I get up in the morning, she in the early afternoon. Valentine's Day, I made surf and turf, bought flowers. After dinner, I suggested we go off to bed, and she replied, "I suppose we could try." Try we did, and were more or less successful, but it seemed to be more painful than pleasurable for her. So, no libido, no desire to make love, and pain when we do.

      I think maybe we're done. I never thought it would happen so soon, with us still so young.

       


      Now go out and make great music without the sex thing getting in the way.

      _____________________________________
      Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

      Join Date: Aug 2001
      Location: N. Adams, MA USA
      Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

      Comment


      • isaac42
        isaac42 commented
        Editing a comment

        Mikeo wrote:


        Now go out and make great music without the sex thing getting in the way.




        Music has always aroused me. When I make music, I want sex more.


    • #5

      If Sex is a thing of the past, i hope the past was a thing of Sex.

      ________________________________________________
      Free my Willy

      Comment


      • isaac42
        isaac42 commented
        Editing a comment

        Balthazar Munoz wrote:

        If Sex is a thing of the past, i hope the past was a thing of Sex.




        Indeed it was.


        That might be part of the problem. I got used to it. Came to expect it.













    Working...
    X