Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cool stuff

My Doc gave me some new topical pain reliever that is awesome. I have constant pain in my middle

back after surgery, and it is deep, so most topical things don't help, but he gave me a new compond that

a special compounding pharmacy makes up. It has Lidociane, Ketoprofen ( related to Ibuprofen), and

Gabapentin, which is "Neorontin". It doesn't take all the pain from my spine, but any other place like knees and hands, other joints, it takes all the pain away just rubbing the lotion in. Then you place it in the basket,

of course...

Pretty amazing stuff...lasts for hours, too...

Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

This jacqnes guy seems to be sellin some cool stuff. We should all buy some.

Comment

• Brosephious
      Brosephious commented
      Editing a comment

Sounds like the good stuff. That tylenol paste stuff works ok, but the stuff your doc gave you sounds outstanding .

tuco wrote:

My Doc gave me some new topical pain reliever that is awesome. I have constant pain in my middle

back after surgery, and it is deep, so most topical things don't help, but he gave me a new compond that

a special compounding pharmacy makes up. It has Lidociane, Ketoprofen ( related to Ibuprofen), and

Gabapentin, which is "Neorontin". It doesn't take all the pain from my spine, but any other place like knees and hands, other joints, it takes all the pain away just rubbing the lotion in. Then you place it in the basket,

of course...

Have you tried a doobie for chronic pain??? I was skeptical till I tried it...........Now I dont hurt but cant remember a ****************in thing and eat till the cows come home...its all good.......what were we talking about???

Comment

• isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment

Igneroid wrote:

Have you tried a doobie for chronic pain??? I was skeptical till I tried it...........Now I dont hurt but cant remember a ****************in thing and eat till the cows come home...its all good.......what were we talking about???

I don't like the way it makes me feel.

Does a number on pain, though.

• tuco
      tuco commented
      Editing a comment

Igneroid wrote:

tuco wrote:

of course...

you can't be serious

Working...
X