No announcement yet.

I might get some new teeth soon.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might get some new teeth soon.

At long last I have been advised by the Health Service Executive (a sort of health service run by farmers' daughters who got their jobs because Daddy voted for the right man) that I have an appointment with an ENT doctor at the hospital in the big town down the road. In the meantime Mrs. BP has been nagging me about getting something done about my terrible teeth which everybody seems to think are behind my sinus problems and resulting deafness.

If I wait for my ENT appointment he will refer me to the hospital dentist and this service will be free; if I visit my local dentist it will cost me several hundred

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Hopefully some good news out of that mess for you. I've got dental insurance and I still can't get my teeth fixed. 20 percent of thousands is more than I can afford . Such is life or something.
    The cake is a lie.

Comment

• Kunac
      Kunac commented
      Editing a comment

good luck with that BP.i have a set of second hand wooden dentures as worn by my grandmother,if thats any help.you can have them for free.she does not require them any longer(or shorter).

blackpig wrote:

At long last I have been advised by the Health Service Executive (a sort of health service run by farmers' daughters who got their jobs because Daddy voted for the right man) that I have an appointment with an ENT doctor at the hospital in the big town down the road. In the meantime Mrs. BP has been nagging me about getting something done about my terrible teeth which everybody seems to think are behind my sinus problems and resulting deafness.

If I wait for my ENT appointment he will refer me to the hospital dentist and this service will be free; if I visit my local dentist it will cost me several hundred

It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/small/1108/camel-toe-flossing-camel-toe-flossing-pretty-pleasant-demotivational-posters-1312968440.jpg

Attached Files

blackpig wrote:

It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

tuco wrote:

blackpig wrote:

Working...
X