Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is a random off topic thread, please poast nothing relating to the previous post

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a random off topic thread, please poast nothing relating to the previous post

*flings cat poo*

• *BLEEP*
    commented on 's reply

Voltan wrote:
    Caffeine belongs to the family of heterocyclic compounds known as purines. It has the systematic name 3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione; it is also known as 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, and 1,3,7-trimethyl-2,6-dioxopurine. Caffeine can be classified as an alkaloid , a term used for substances produced as end products of nitrogen metabolism in some plants. The chemical formula is C 8 H 10 N 4 O 2 . Caffeine has a molar mass of 194.19 grams (6.85 ounces). It is soluble in water and in many organic solvents, and it appears in pure form as white crystals.

Lies propagated by the illuminaughty.

• *BLEEP*
    commented on 's reply

Burbank Castro Zulu Bravo Burbank Quack.  Yazoo Elephant Lulu Zulu Tutu Gaga Baba.  Farm Getty Hotel Sierra Bravo India Tango.  

• OU8124ME
    replied
    Message #1

Leave a comment:

• OU8124ME
    replied
    The name "Double Vine" comes from the fact that the vine is abalone shell and it has a boarder around it in Mother Of Pearl. The design was the brain child of the lady that programmed the CNC machines. She did all the shell cutting on CNC as well. This is very intricate work and it is probably the best design out there. You have a beautiful guitar. The Specs are the same as the J-200 vine and all J-200's as far as body size and shape. The main difference is the "Double" design.

Leave a comment:

• OU8124ME
    replied
    Do U Do

Feel Like I Do

Leave a comment:

• OU8124ME
    replied
    I have very large breasts, and I am an ass, man.

Leave a comment:

• OU8124ME
    replied
    MEMBER WHIEN TWAS FUN TO KUM HER

Leave a comment:

• OU8124ME
    replied
    OkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOk OkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOk OkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOkOk

Leave a comment:

• OU8124ME
    replied
    I Really Can't Say Enough

Leave a comment:

• OU8124ME
    replied
    What Does This Look Like

2 U

O Me

U2

Leave a comment: