Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is a random off topic thread, please poast nothing relating to the previous post

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I have a sore on the tip of my peener?

And why does it burn when I pee?

This started a few days after Voltan bent over.

Comment

• I'm going for a walk.
      poast something else...

Comment

• Like Black Sabbath french-kissing Motorhead at 90 miles an hour through a room full of acid casualties while Tipper Gore ****************ing a llama looks on.
        What you do to the least of them, you do also to me.
        -Jesus

Ed 'Fuzz King' Phobes
        CD#2 No, I Haven't Learned
        CD#1 Self Indulgences
        download for free

Comment

• Get organized and save space, money and valuable time. Check out our organizing grommets for every area of your home.
          poast something else...

Comment

• unbeknownst to the general populace, i have been fart-o-ficially impregnating many human males by allowing them access to my cloaca... it appears that most do not recognize the fact that my alien male penisesesses hide in the cloacal folds, planting the eggs deep into the foreskin of the unsuspecting subject' penis... only after the larvae get ready to hatch do they begin to notice a burning sensation... this usually manifests as they void theyre bladderz at which point they may also notice what appear to be lesions and bubbling boils about the tip of their odd protuberances... often at this stage of larval development the host will become slightly disoriented and delusional due to the chemicals released by the rapidly maturing larvae and a state of bliss coupled with drooling will occur... it is ok, it's safe and all part of the process and i assure you it is at least as safe as any product advertised on your televisions by astraZeneca... (no, unlike their products your spleen will not violently and spontaneously eject through your suddenly bleeding and detached rectum)...
            my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

• Let's see now..."It wasn't too long ago, but it feels like years ago since I felt the warm hello of the sun...lately things..." And then he was interrupted by the slow motion speeded-up sound that sometimes cut so deep. That sound was from those cellophane typewriters - exactly, constantly from the south side of those carpets. And but anyway Sweet Rome was on my mind. "She gave so sweetly..." And on he walked until after crowning Ethel the Dog the Only Queen of Ears, the sky cracked wide open and split many of his brothers' and sisters' heads all over the world apart at approximately the same time... "That's law and order," said the Border Guard, as his hard head weighted something like wet bread - Which to explain through brain rain as that's...well...Bro, is this here country all that much ahead?

And said the owner of the velvet horse who saw all this... "I just know that I'm gonna get involved here" and slams the machine into reverse, splitting both suns apart in doing so, probably. He got to Fantasy Fjords on the hurry up side and also can you dig... Oh Oh! watch that stick, and judge your distance from that blue seude kick!! (Swisshhh Knock...!?!!..) Anyway...can you dig that something came by here not too terrible long at all...I was bathing my eye...Just a thousand feet above those same old tired skies and...you know, that sound there and after that, everywhere, bathed me to a physical. And he blurted out the sound burnt the side of his inner wall also passing by, and the liquid rainbow melted EROS all through his rooms and rooms of ears that he was hiding from Ethel the Queeny. And he thumbed a lift from his head and heads straight to anywhere to tell his woman, the world; that it was physical...GASP. And (the cellophane begins to crattle and crake) his old lady, Terra Mama, jumps in his face and says, "What's physical?!" and he stutters, smiles, and retaliates with...well...er, ah...what is music m'love?

PUFF PUFF
              As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
              from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

• talked to insurance adjuster.

got nothing from him.
                poast something else...

Comment

• When life seems like you're no more than a turd in a toilet bowl,

just remember.

Your dog loves you no matter what.

Multiply that love by the number of dogs you have.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q_SHlu9haw

Comment

• This thread is full of ****************ing no direction and i feel like i wanna no more about certain things poasted ion here and ****************

and after this post i will feel completely unvalidated

Comment

• Skunks eat bees.

Comment

• I had pancakes this morning
                          It's been a long hard crawl to the bottom

Comment

• KHIG
                            poast something else...

Comment

• Did Hyundave ever copulate with Ms. Mitsubishi?

Comment

• It was a dark and stormy night. We were standing on the deck. The captain turned to me and said, "Tell me a story, my son..."

And so I began.

It was a dark and stormy night. We were standing on the deck. The captain turned to me and said, "Tell me a story, my son..."

And so I began.

It was a dark and stormy night. We were standing on the deck. The captain turned to me and said, "Tell me a story, my son..."

And so I began.

And so I began.

And so I began....
                                poast something else...

Comment

Working...
                                X