Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is a random off topic thread, please poast nothing relating to the previous post

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Speed Pursuit Here In LA

Now
    My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

• Inch long nipples
      There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

• Sleeping Late and Sucking Titty
        My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

• Swans, geese, and ducks molt all their flight feathers at once, which means they may be unable to fly for several weeks afterwards. We humans don't do anything like that in a literal way, but we have a psychological analog: times when we shed outworn self-images. I suspect you're coming up on such a transition. While you're going through it, you may want to lie low. Anything resembling flight -- launching new ventures, making big decisions, embarking on great adventures -- should probably be postponed until the metamorphosis is complete and your feathers grow back.
          =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
          Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

• muzu muzu

Comment

• Mucky muck, mucky and a bag of chips
              There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o-9_J_Cc2w

Comment

• "Yew kin bang anything that yew find in the holler but don't touch yer sister she's mine !1!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3Dt9HVDac

Comment

• Oreos...
                    Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Comment

• I just took a serious poo. So serious it took two flushes to get it down the toilet. A nice, healthy, solid poo.

and I managed to get outa bed before I did it!

Comment

• Comment

• don't **************** the sheets you'll be sorry

Comment

• Electrolysis is not intended for nose hairs.
                            "Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player." - Abzurd

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award

Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my BEER!

Comment

• where the **************** is pigger?
                              my p0asting days are numb bird...

Comment

• dood been kinda scarce lately

imma hafta phone him and see wut up

Comment

Working...
                                X