Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is a random off topic thread, please poast nothing relating to the previous post

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sammich

    Comment


    • A bird just hit my picture window!

      Little guy got his bell rung pretty good.

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
        View Post

        A bird just hit my picture window!

        Little guy got his bell rung pretty good.




        That happens at my house sometimes; a little strange when you're looking out when it happens.

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by Pigger
          View Post

          That happens at my house sometimes; a little strange when you're looking out when it happens.




          I just chased a magpie away from him. He's sitting on the lawn quietly at the moment. Voltan, I need a vet over here!

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
            View Post

            I just chased a magpie away from him. He's sitting on the lawn quietly at the moment. Voltan, I need a vet over here!




            He's just stunned.

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by Pigger
              View Post

              He's just stunned.




              He's sitting in a cardboard box at the moment. He wasn't too happy being moved in there, but it gives him some cover from the magpie while he hopefully recovers.

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                View Post

                He's sitting in a cardboard box at the moment. He wasn't too happy being moved in there, but it gives him some cover from the magpie while he hopefully recovers.




                Small bird? Sparrow, finch...?

                Comment


                • Albatross??



                  The following errors occurred with your submission

                  This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

                  .

                  Comment


                  • He just flew over to hide in the cedar. I think he's gonna make it.



                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                      View Post

                      He just flew over to hide in the cedar. I think he's gonna make it.







                      Pretty bird; nice pic.

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by Pigger
                        View Post

                        Pretty bird; nice pic.




                        He is a pretty one. The cheapy (pun intended) camera of mine doesn't do justice to the shininess of his feathers. He looks like he's painted with metal flake paint when the light catches him just right.

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                          View Post

                          He is a pretty one. The cheapy (pun intended) camera of mine doesn't do justice to the shininess of his feathers. He looks like he's painted with metal flake paint when the light catches him just right.




                          I was watching a male house finch feed from a feeder near my window yesterday, and the sun was catching him & highlighting the red on his head & chest; it was beautiful.

                          Comment


                          • Just had another one fly into the window.



                            I'm gonna lower the awning. That should help.

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                              View Post

                              Just had another one fly into the window.



                              I'm gonna lower the awning. That should help.




                              They smack my sliding glass door all the time. If I tried to rescue them all I'd never do anything else. I let them be magpie food. Don't give a flyin' ****************
                              There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

                              Comment


                              • @ 6
                                poast something else...

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X