No announcement yet.

Kevin bacon should invest in a bacon factory in Macon Georgia

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin bacon should invest in a bacon factory in Macon Georgia

Jimmy dean has sausages. Bacon should have bacon. The slaughterhouse should be in Macon Georgia. The product should be called Macon Bacon. That should have a picture of Kevin bacon on the package because she has the nose of a pig . His nostrils are vertical, like a swine. A cartoon of the body of a pig should be attached to the photograph of a smiling Kevin bacon on the package Macon Bacon . It would sell like hot cakes. Paul Newman has faggoty products I. O. p. Salad dressing, popcorn, and the like.

I would like a celebrity to have a non-faggoty cool product with a very cool name that tastes good.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter

Parker Bros probably already has a trademark and would likely challenge. I think Parker Bros made that game. It was funny; I know that much.
    If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Parker Bros probably already has a trademark and would likely challenge. I think Parker Bros made that game. It was funny; I know that much.
      If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Saturated fat

Comment

Saturated fat

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by w,wert
            View Post

Jimmy dean has sausages. Bacon should have bacon. The slaughterhouse should be in Macon Georgia. The product should be called Macon Bacon. That should have a picture of Kevin bacon on the package because she has the nose of a pig . His nostrils are vertical, like a swine. A cartoon of the body of a pig should be attached to the photograph of a smiling Kevin bacon on the package Macon Bacon . It would sell like hot cakes. Paul Newman has faggoty products I. O. p. Salad dressing, popcorn, and the like.

I would like a celebrity to have a non-faggoty cool product with a very cool name that tastes good.

"I. O. p."?
            "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
            -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
            -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
            -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
            -- Theodore White

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by w,wert
              View Post

"I. O. p."?
              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
              -- Theodore White

Comment

In my Opinion...

it's w;werteneese... :chingchongsmirey:
                my p0asting days are numb bird...

Comment

In my Opinion...

it's w;werteneese... :chingchongsmirey:
                  my p0asting days are numb bird...

Comment

w,wert wrote:
                    Jimmy dean has sausages. Bacon should have bacon. The slaughterhouse should be in Macon Georgia. The product should be called Macon Bacon. That should have a picture of Kevin bacon on the package because she has the nose of a pig . His nostrils are vertical, like a swine. A cartoon of the body of a pig should be attached to the photograph of a smiling Kevin bacon on the package Macon Bacon . 

Comment

• I Play Um
                      I Play Um commented
                      Editing a comment

Could be a trademark...copyright issue...how about

" Kev-nadian Bacon "??????

Working...
                  X