Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous guitarist coming to record here Monday...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrKnobs
    started a topic Famous guitarist coming to record here Monday...

Famous guitarist coming to record here Monday...

...at my humble studio.

Probably 50% of you would know his name if I mentioned it. I don't plan to, at least not until the session is over.

Here's the thing - he's bringing a POD.

Terry D.

• lazaraga
    replied
    Famous for ruining forums

Leave a comment:

• Kowalski
    replied
    Eric Johnson

Leave a comment:

• I Play Um
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by Goobers
    View Post

he's the guy who played that famous guitar lick on Fanny Fenster's "Dance Sucka Dance" that made her into a household name.

WHO????

Leave a comment:

• ninja shrimp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ninja shrimp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Goobers
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by I Play Um
    View Post

This is old ..same guy? I didnt know his name when I saw it in the first place. It was like that magician show years ago where the guy showed all the tricks. When unveiled...there was a resounding..Who??? in my house!

he's the guy who played that famous guitar lick on Fanny Fenster's "Dance Sucka Dance" that made her into a household name.

Leave a comment:

• Goobers
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by I Play Um
    View Post

This is old ..same guy? I didnt know his name when I saw it in the first place. It was like that magician show years ago where the guy showed all the tricks. When unveiled...there was a resounding..Who??? in my house!

Leave a comment:

• I Play Um
    replied

Leave a comment:

• I Play Um
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rhone
    replied
    Corky Metwally?

Leave a comment:

• Rhone
    replied
    Corky Metwally?

Leave a comment:

• Goobers
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnobs
    View Post

His name and a link to his website appears in this thread at least half a dozen times. In fact, to this day, his tune "You Are the One" is still among the top ten downloads from my website.

Every time someone says what you just said, I post his name and website again to no avail. People have a very short attention span, and want instant gratification. This is our modern culture.

I'm pretty sure that even during the Paleolithic era, if someone stumbled on this thread, they wouldn't want to sift through 41 pages searching for the dude's name

Leave a comment:

• Goobers
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnobs
    View Post

His name and a link to his website appears in this thread at least half a dozen times. In fact, to this day, his tune "You Are the One" is still among the top ten downloads from my website.

Every time someone says what you just said, I post his name and website again to no avail. People have a very short attention span, and want instant gratification. This is our modern culture.

I'm pretty sure that even during the Paleolithic era, if someone stumbled on this thread, they wouldn't want to sift through 41 pages searching for the dude's name

Leave a comment:

• omni
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by LaurentB
    View Post

Hey, I use a POD!

10 Hail Marys and you will be forgiven.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X