Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Famous guitarist coming to record here Monday...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 times!

At that rate Knobs might as well of had sex with you he pwn3d you so bad

*butthurt*
    Terence Neil Hoffman 1956-2002

"If you fake the funk, your nose will grow." -George Clinton

Originally Posted by EightString

dicking lame lame lame lame ass lame

Comment

• For the record, I've read and re-read this entire thread. Most links no worky....and I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

FYI.

TY for letting me know that.

I see that the problem is AOL closed their "Hometown" service where all the links went to.

I'm getting some fresh links together.

Terry D.
      Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Today wasn't the first time I've read this thread either...........

I guess I just don't pay close enough attention!

I also guess it doesn't really matter either. I'm nosey....I've probably met more famous people than whoever it was.

Well, this thread was started during the height of Knobs attention whoring... he really was, is and always will be the best at it.

As with most of his stories, they start in truth and end in exaggeration. My guess the entire time is someone sort of well known in the Austin area was going to meet him at a bar for a drink or something.

So, using that truth as foundation, the story become "famous man coming to record in my personal studio".

It's all part of the game of social interaction, some people master it, some people don't. He has. I mean, look at this thread, years later still gets interest.
        Proud Member of the PaulSlagle "F" Club:

GRAF ****************ing GRAFPH

Comment

• TY for letting me know that.

I see that the problem is AOL closed their "Hometown" service where all the links went to.

I'm getting some fresh links together.

Terry D.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!!5!!!!!

Don't! Just don't!!!

I can't go on like this.....yet I can't turn away from this thread. Please, stop the cycle once and for all!

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!!5!!!!!

Don't! Just don't!!!

I can't go on like this.....yet I can't turn away from this thread. Please, stop the cycle once and for all!

Trust me, GRAF is full of (envious) ****************. I don't make things up! My life is interesting enough, and I lack the creativity to invent crap like this.

OK, this was an effort. I record a lot of people here in a year, I have to archive stuff like this to make room for new stuff. I went though my DVD backups from 2006, and I'm going to go against my better judgement and repost a work mix. Not a final (there were no finals, he abandoned the project), just one of the mixes he took home to evaluate. He never even played lead on it.

You're The One

Terry D.

P.S. Looking for his new website (old one seems to not exist any longer). I'll find it and post it.
            Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• O'rly?

I know what I'm doing here.

Nice song though.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by GRAF
                View Post

O'rly?

I know what I'm doing here.

Nice song though.

Yeah, I know you're trying to troll me into coughing up the info.

However, I'm in a wrapping up mood, so without further ado, here is the guy's old ****************ty (and apparently abandoned) website:

http://www.michaelingalls.com/

I assure you he has been very busy, and I leave it to your expert Googling skills to find out what he's been doing since 2006.

Flames may commence.

Terry D.

P.S. I don't ordinarily like raw drums like those in my clip, but after two years not hearing that stuff, I'm digging the drums. Guess I've changed a bit.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by MrKnobs
                  View Post

Yeah, I know you're trying to troll me into coughing up the info.

However, I'm in a wrapping up mood, so without further ado, here is the guy's old ****************ty (and apparently abandoned) website:

http://www.michaelingalls.com/

I assure you he has been very busy, and I leave it to your expert Googling skills to find out what he's been doing since 2006.

Flames may commence.

Terry D.

P.S. I don't ordinarily like raw drums like those in my clip, but after two years not hearing that stuff, I'm digging the drums. Guess I've changed a bit.

I knew this like 3 years ago

Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

• FINALLY!!! 3 years later!!!

Cool... yeah, I would argue outside of Austin he's probably not a "name" most would know, but, he's playing a maple neck Tele and has a mean guitar face so he's good to go in my book.

Comment

• KU-DOS!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski
                        View Post

I knew this like 3 years ago

And yet....

Quote Originally Posted by GRAF
                        View Post

FINALLY!!! 3 years later!!!

Revealed it long ago, how'd you miss it?

Cool... yeah, I would argue outside of Austin he's probably not a "name" most would know, but, he's playing a maple neck Tele and has a mean guitar face so he's good to go in my book.

He has about 5-6 albums out now. Most people don't know his name because he's hired gun. The work he did at my place was "pre-production" for his first solo album.

Quote Originally Posted by Habitual Line Stepper
                        View Post

KU-DOS!

You're welcome, didn't mean to leave it a mystery.

Did you ever PM Skunks about your name problem?

T.

Comment

• My sister-in-law is a were-lion that lives in a tool shed.

Originally Posted by f o r k t o o l

Do you fear God when he says you butt****************ers will go to hell?

Originally Posted by blackpig

If I ever have the misfortune to be introduced to Julie Andrews I will take great pleasure in giving her a resounding kick in the ****.

Originally Posted by Nero666

Nice work God!!!! You ****************ed me again!!!!

Proud Member of THE FELLOWSHIP OF TEH BAG - Poast 1000 Champion

+ bring amber lamps +

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by ShomerShabbos
                            View Post

This thread was ahead of its time, it needed that smiley to be invented before it could reach its natural conclusion.

Terry D.

Comment

View Post

Revealed it long ago, how'd you miss it?

T.

Oh yeah? In this thread?

Guess I didn't see it...

Comment

View Post

And yet....

T.

I like watching you work Knobs:

Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X