Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been surreal!
    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

It's been surreal!
      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
      -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
      -- Theodore White

Comment

Goodbye OJ, and thanks for the laughs.

Comment

Goodbye OJ, and thanks for the laughs.

Comment

Thanks for the good times.

OJ will not be carried over to the new forum ( finally was able to read the Anderton post). They hated stuff like this anyway and there was a reason why the PP was created in the first place. Lots of good peeps here, and some nut jobs to. I don't mean that in a bad way either.

Never again will I purchase anything from the GC or MF.

Terry you are a real trooper for moderating this place. Craig and company you can go F!@k yourself, you could have easily carried it over, but chose not too.

video killed the radio star, MTV killed television and MF killed the music forum.

Posts"82,617
            Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Thanks for the good times.

OJ will not be carried over to the new forum ( finally was able to read the Anderton post). They hated stuff like this anyway and there was a reason why the PP was created in the first place. Lots of good peeps here, and some nut jobs to. I don't mean that in a bad way either.

Never again will I purchase anything from the GC or MF.

Terry you are a real trooper for moderating this place. Craig and company you can go F!@k yourself, you could have easily carried it over, but chose not too.

video killed the radio star, MTV killed television and MF killed the music forum.

Posts"82,617

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MarkydeSad
                View Post

GET

A

LIFE

I have a remarkably full and fullfilling life ...lots of "real life" friends and never a dull moment...I do enjoy OJ during the boring times at work...I only managed less than 10,000 posts in 12 years, but still, you don't stay with something for 12 years if you don't like it...at least I don't...I like it here.
                Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MarkydeSad
                  View Post

GET

A

LIFE

I have a remarkably full and fullfilling life ...lots of "real life" friends and never a dull moment...I do enjoy OJ during the boring times at work...I only managed less than 10,000 posts in 12 years, but still, you don't stay with something for 12 years if you don't like it...at least I don't...I like it here.
                  Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

What about the $49.99 I paid Knobs for "OJ Extreme"?
                    Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

What about the $49.99 I paid Knobs for "OJ Extreme"?
                      Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by braif
                        View Post

I'm not sure I will be able to follow many of you to TOJ because I have a really great job and can't take the risk of losing it over something that somebody might see on my computer screen...

It's pretty well cleaned up that way. Srsly. Still kinda heavy on the kuntishness tho.

be well
                        =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                        Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by braif
                          View Post

I'm not sure I will be able to follow many of you to TOJ because I have a really great job and can't take the risk of losing it over something that somebody might see on my computer screen...

It's pretty well cleaned up that way. Srsly. Still kinda heavy on the kuntishness tho.

be well
                          =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                          Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

lol @ "kinda"
                            poast something else...

Comment

lol @ "kinda"
                              poast something else...

Comment

[QUOTE=jackcheez;47427731][QUOTE=braif;47427429] I'm not sure I will be able to follow many of you to TOJ because I have a really great job and can't take the risk of losing it over something that somebody might see on my computer screen...

be well

Same deal with TOJ, I have a decent job that pays more than the bills. Plus I'm am actually thinking about retirement in 4 years and thinking about the next phase of my life. I have used TOJ quite a bit, but it can and is risky at times. We will see what the future brings.

On that note if you go to the main HC page, it's funny that it seems to be working fine and you can easily read the HC news and the latest crap companies are hocking at the NAMM show. Funny how that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X