Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Request... OJer's, post your music here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My song and video, "Once Upon Tomorrow."



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boXF8Y4QiI0



    -Richard M., Seattle

    http://www.richardmiddletonmusic.com
    -Richard M
    www.rhythmguitarsecrets.com

    Comment


    • here's another...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vch5LMFySJg&feature=plcp
      check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

      Comment


      • ^^^^its a shame i couldnt wait to upload it after it was done more professionally.

        (...or even a full band )

        it was recorded in my basement on a little handheld tascam dr-08 digi recorder. the guitar was my $100 stock squier tele and im singing thru a PA thats about the size of a mini stack, IF that big...lol...and it was a first take/one take event. i made up the words on the spot ....all i had previously had was the *chorus* , everything else (verses and br) was ad-lib.....



        ...i figgered God would do the rest ... He's pretty *all that*, ya know
        check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

        Comment


        • Lest We Forget



          Last Post

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
            View Post

            Lest We Forget



            Last Post




            This makes me feel sad/happy like Taps

            please post Reveille to wake us up too.

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
              View Post

              This makes me feel sad/happy like Taps

              please post Reveille to wake us up too.




              The "Last Post" is more or less the Commonwealth equivalent of "Taps". Tomorrow is Remembrance Day in Canada and across the Commonwealth, so I thought I'd give this number a try in observance. It's my first attempt at anything like it - it's quite different from what I usually play.



              I'll try and get "Reveille" together next maybe.



              Thanks for listening!

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                View Post

                The "Last Post" is more or less the Commonwealth equivalent of "Taps". Tomorrow is Remembrance Day in Canada and across the Commonwealth, so I thought I'd give this number a try in observance. It's my first attempt at anything like it - it's quite different from what I usually play.



                I'll try and get "Reveille" together next maybe.



                Thanks for listening!




                I'll think about Vimy Ridge per Canadiens, sorry if i spelled it wrong.

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
                  View Post

                  I'll think about Vimy Ridge per Canadiens, sorry if i spelled it wrong.




                  Thanks, keetee.

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                    View Post

                    Thanks, keetee.




                    Your're welcome, i'm only a couple of hours away from Canada. Northern New York.

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
                      View Post

                      Your're welcome, i'm only a couple of hours away from Canada. Northern New York.




                      Well heck, we're almost neighbours!



                      Well, not really - I 'm kinda at the other end of the continent, actually.

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                        View Post

                        Well heck, we're almost neighbours!



                        Well, not really - I 'm kinda at the other end of the continent, actually.




                        Don't matter, I like Canada all parts.

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleberg
                          View Post

                          Lest We Forget



                          Last Post




                          cool

                          ..and so are a bunch of ur songs

                          i juyst listened to about 5 or 6..........u rok, bra
                          check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by frankthomson
                            View Post

                            cool

                            ..and so are a bunch of ur songs

                            i juyst listened to about 5 or 6..........u rok, bra




                            Thanks, Frank. I'm pleased that you like it!

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by frankthomson
                              View Post





                              This is pretty cool. I can hear this one really rockin' out with bass and drums. Nice work!

                              Comment


                              • thx mang.
                                check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X