Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Request... OJer's, post your music here!

Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure sounds like ur on the right track to me. i like the jumpy riff. i think u got something there.
    check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

• I'm trying to catch up on the hearing all your tunes everybodies...keep posting. I enjoy

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo
        View Post

Your song link is bad, try again

Not my link...............

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bluebearddub
          View Post

here is a song im working on

Bwahahahahahahahahqah Evil Imp is now famous, even if you cant see the road past his head Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hhah

Comment

• Comment

• Incase you haven't listen to my last 2 songs

Cold Coffee which is kinda summing up today.

Summertime Not the Will Smith tune JR was talking about, or the George Gershwin tune.

Might write another song today, if I get a chance

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bluebearddub
                View Post

here is a song im working on

It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

• it had to be done, hes a crazy ****************er

Comment

• http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...bandID=1252260
                    "When war becomes the most profitable course of action, we can certainly expect more of it.” -Chalmers Johnson

"I've got a 1968 non-reverse firebird I (2 p90s), and the sound of that thing through a fender amp is chewy and delicious....thick yet snappy."- bad mutha-humpa

"I'd like to tit **************** her in the ass." - Tourette's Guy

"Toto is the essence of all that is good. Take me to Tototown" - College girl

Comment

• real nice voice, triq.
                      "When war becomes the most profitable course of action, we can certainly expect more of it.” -Chalmers Johnson

"I've got a 1968 non-reverse firebird I (2 p90s), and the sound of that thing through a fender amp is chewy and delicious....thick yet snappy."- bad mutha-humpa

Comment

• Comment

• The leads a little hard to hear because of all the reverb, i think, i would cut the tom part under the chorus a couple bars, keep it there but go right into the beat after it when you say "my girlfriends". its gotta be rockin when you say the song title! does that make sense? lol

but "my girlfriends got a girlfriend" haha, awesome title

I have a link in my sig if anyone would like to hear, critiquing is welcome!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by BenDuncan
                            View Post

The leads a little hard to hear because of all the reverb, i think, i would cut the tom part under the chorus a couple bars, keep it there but go right into the beat after it when you say "my girlfriends". its gotta be rockin when you say the song title! does that make sense? lol

but "my girlfriends got a girlfriend" haha, awesome title

I have a link in my sig if anyone would like to hear, critiquing is welcome!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

thx for the listen and comments. I did go a bit over the top on the reverb.

Nice rock / pop sounds on yours. rock on, ben.

Comment

• Well, we're a couple of guys who started to hang out and jam country songs together some years back, and two years ago we thought it might be fun to record some songs, and that went even further to "lets record an album", so here it is, I hope some of you will give it a spin.

http://boundbylaw.bandcamp.com/

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by vartix
                                View Post

Well, we're a couple of guys who started to hang out and jam country songs together some years back, and two years ago we thought it might be fun to record some songs, and that went even further to "lets record an album", so here it is, I hope some of you will give it a spin.

http://boundbylaw.bandcamp.com/

nice!

great lyrics.

I liked "scum of the crowd" and "songbird" particularly.

oh... STFU, n00b!
                                poast something else...

Comment

Working...
                                X