Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Request... OJer's, post your music here!

Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i learnt neon by john mayer, the low e is down tuned to c and you have to fret it very gently or it makes this hidieous noise !!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by bluebearddub
      View Post

when i learnt neon by john mayer, the low e is down tuned to c and you have to fret it very gently or it makes this hidieous noise !!

John Mayer is teh ghey.
      It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
      Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

• im a huge fan, he is up there imo btw we should also post links to all our free apps vsts plugin etc. here or links on how to get them , it is a music forum after all and there doesnt seem to be a sub forum for this, i got this really cool app today its called the time trainer by justin sanderco (another really nice guy and imo as talented a teacher as he is a player)

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/time-...502491350?mt=8

Comment

View Post

im a huge fan, he is up there imo btw we should also post links to all our free apps vsts plugin etc. here or links on how to get them , it is a music forum after all and there doesnt seem to be a sub forum for this, i got this really cool app today its called the time trainer by justin sanderco (another really nice guy and imo as talented a teacher as he is a player)

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/time-...502491350?mt=8

I didn't understand a word you just said.

I don't have "apps" or anything else like that.

I am teh stoopit.

Comment

• apps like the gibson guitar tuner http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gibso...355744218?mt=8 nobody should be without stuf like this, you kid will love it as a guitar player, to have a handy tuner on your phone and also a chord directory ! commmon tuco get with the beat baggy !!!

Comment

• heres one trace should use, its addictive drums they are the best sounding drums on the web bar kunac and voltan ! mongo put me on to them last year and they are just beautiful to use

heres a cool demo you can drop into your daw. http://www.xlnaudio.com/en/downloads

Comment

View Post

apps like the gibson guitar tuner http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gibso...355744218?mt=8 nobody should be without stuf like this, you kid will love it as a guitar player, to have a handy tuner on your phone and also a chord directory ! commmon tuco get with the beat baggy !!!

I don't have a Gibson guitar.

Theoretically, I know what "apps" are, but my technology is Pleistocene.

Comment

• Cherry Popsicle

here's the tune I asked folks to get involved in, but every one kinda got normal HCOJ goofy, which is fine I guess

I finished the basic tune last night, picked out a few chords.

This morning while coffee was brewing I grabbed my guitar and 1 mic and did a scratch track with a old drum machine.

If I go further in the recording process I will ditch the scratch track and add the other instruments.

My voice this morning was a bit nasally, but not horse, after a couple of sips of coffee. Cause the song is so new I didn't get a chance to play it that much and more or less read the lyrics off a piece of paper with the chords scratched out.

Against my better judgement I put up the scratch track so folks could here it.

My next one will be better, I promise, I already have ideas in my head for a new tune this morning.

I'm off to work now, but I will let every one know when I get a full blow tune up .

Initially I didn't play it that fast, but after a few practice runs through, it might work, but we will see

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• sounds good mike !

Comment

• heres a noodle http://snd.sc/GEqbWB

Comment

View Post

heres a noodle http://snd.sc/GEqbWB

listening now

Comment

• Blue bear, what did you use for a syth,

Comment

• i used 4 different ones in logic with my daughters kawai digital piano as the controller, just a bit of fun

Comment

View Post

i used 4 different ones in logic with my daughters kawai digital piano as the controller, just a bit of fun

It sound very good, nice mix and everything

I listened to it twice already

Comment

• thanks mike ! i tried get a nice wide mix on it, logic is tops for anythink like this, really easy to set up as a template before you start to record so you get good continuity with each piece of work you do

Comment

Working...
                                X