Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Request... OJer's, post your music here!

Collapse



This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by Saul T. Nads
    View Post

    Here's me singing waaay out of tune



    Genius Inside




    Very nice!! I need to hear it on some speakers other than the laptop. Good!

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by Trace-P38
      View Post

      here's another from my old band. rough studio mix. this session never got finished.



      http://soundcloud.com/trace-p38/holy-writer




      Nice! The NFL should hear this.

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by Trace-P38
        View Post

        here's another from that same session. hard to believe it was almost 7 years ago already. damn.



        http://soundcloud.com/trace-p38/beatdown




        Nice! The NFL should hear this one too.

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by gascap
          View Post

          Very nice!! I need to hear it on some speakers other than the laptop. Good!




          Thanks very much



          I've never heard myself through speakers. I always use headphones
          smoke - new album
          the mirror - album
          storm - album
          the asylum - forum

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by Saul T. Nads
            View Post

            Thanks very much



            I've never heard myself through speakers. I always use headphones




            ok then...maybe that's what I'll do then - to get the original intent.

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by gascap
              View Post

              Nice! The NFL should hear this.










              Quote Originally Posted by gascap
              View Post

              Nice! The NFL should hear this one too.






              Really? the NFL?
              poast something else...

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Trace-P38
                View Post

                Really? the NFL?




                Na, not really. I think the days of G. Glitter and Queen may be gone...although I'm not sure because I haven't been to a Chiefs game in nearly 10 years.

                Comment


                • lol.



                  I've never been to a Chiefs game.



                  I ship stuff to some taxi outfit in Lenexa once in a while, btw. work-related non-sequitor.
                  poast something else...

                  Comment


                  • http://soundcloud.com/nicekeetee/track09



                    beware starts sotto voce then gets loud

                    Comment


                    • very atmospheric kitty !!

                      Comment


                      • Just did the Soundcloud thing



                        I don't know if it sounds better then Soundclick, but I think so. You guys be the judge. No mastering on either cut.

                        http://soundcloud.com/michael-p-onei...e-you-must-pay

                        http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1



                        I should get my act together and upload more, and probably do a cd too ( or tow of em), but who buys cd's these days, when you can download from the net.

                        Feel free to download the tunes I put up from time to time.



                        No computers, no insert computer fx's, all mic-ed up the old fashion way, with real guitars, drums, the bass cab is even mic-ed up, but I have done the bass guitar direct too with excellent result. Many times I don't even go back in re-record the vocs on the acoustic scratch tracks, and this one was no exception.



                        Love it or hate it, it's 100% me



                        Thanks in advance for giving the song a listen too
                        _____________________________________
                        Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                        Join Date: Aug 2001
                        Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                        Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                        Comment


                        • Nice! ...has a Wilco sensibility. Thanks for sharing.

                          Comment


                          • sound better on soundcloud mike, you got lots of talent but id still go the computer route even just to edit it and mix it

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo
                              View Post

                              Just did the Soundcloud thing



                              I don't know if it sounds better then Soundclick, but I think so. You guys be the judge. No mastering on either cut.

                              http://soundcloud.com/michael-p-onei...e-you-must-pay

                              http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1



                              I should get my act together and upload more, and probably do a cd too ( or tow of em), but who buys cd's these days, when you can download from the net.

                              Feel free to download the tunes I put up from time to time.



                              No computers, no insert computer fx's, all mic-ed up the old fashion way, with real guitars, drums, the bass cab is even mic-ed up, but I have done the bass guitar direct too with excellent result. Many times I don't even go back in re-record the vocs on the acoustic scratch tracks, and this one was no exception.



                              Love it or hate it, it's 100% me



                              Thanks in advance for giving the song a listen too




                              I've listened to both of them twice now. Each sounds different, but I don't think one is necessarily "better" than the other. The Soundclick version has a little more sibilance on the vocal (to my ear). Whether that's better or not is a subjective thing. I think I prefer the Soundcloud version, myself. Great tune either way!

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
                                View Post

                                http://soundcloud.com/nicekeetee/track09



                                beware starts sotto voce then gets loud




                                I like it.

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X