No announcement yet.

I'm sorry

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry

Thats about it. I'm sorry for my hateful hurtful words whcih i got rightfully banned for.All I can say was it was done in a mean spirit from a bad defect in my character, not from any ideology..one guy was right i deserve to have been socked in the jaw.I needed to say this for me, not for anyone else.

Were you drunk?

Comment

Self appeasement on a public forum where no one is real enough to care, or care enough to be real, is surreal. But, I accept your apology to yourself.
      - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Comment

Are you open to group sex with other forumites, as an additional form of atonement?

Like he was trying to say . . . .this is OJ . . . .but good on you for those sentiments.
        Originally posted by MrKnobs
        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

I can honestly say if I ever get banned it will probably be for something for which I'm not remotely sorry.
          Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
          Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
          Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
          Member of the Schecter Society
          Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

• Voltan
            Voltan commented
            Editing a comment
            you could try harder...

While I've been on HC a while...I haven't been in OJ that long...

So I don't really know you, much less what you did to get banned.

I try not to judge people too harshly, even when they say stupid things.

The exception being Cornholio...

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post
            While I've been on HC a while...I haven't been in OJ that long...

So I don't really know you, much less what you did to get banned.

I try not to judge people too harshly, even when they say stupid things.

The exception being Cornholio...
            . . .
            Originally posted by MrKnobs
            God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
              I can honestly say if I ever get banned it will probably be for something for which I'm not remotely sorry.
              You owe us an apology for saying that.

Comment

• Voltan
                Voltan commented
                Editing a comment
                seriously... after reading that i needed a shower...

Originally posted by Balthazar Munoz View Post
              Thats about it. I'm sorry for my hateful hurtful words whcih i got rightfully banned for.All I can say was it was done in a mean spirit from a bad defect in my character, not from any ideology..one guy was right i deserve to have been socked in the jaw.I needed to say this for me, not for anyone else.

All is forgiven.

Have some old music and FF to 34 minutes

Listen to the whole album if you have the time

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I reported him for being an anti-semetic, racist, ignorant prick. And it wasn't the first time he acted like that. So, I'm not sorry for that.
                Last edited by hammergjh; 06-15-2018, 06:41 AM.
                Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Balthazar Munoz View Post
                  I don't understand this at all. There are several obvious contradictions.

If it's just for you, what's the point? Why subject the rest of us to your drama?

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

I don't understand this at all. There are several obvious contradictions.

If it's just for you, what's the point? Why subject the rest of us to your drama?
                    Younger in my Internet postings I used to apologize at times for my misbehavior. And it is guilt that drives that. And in most cases that's a good thing.

But is it kind of pointless unless you actually know the people you're apologizing to in real life.

Otherwise, nobody really cares or even remembers who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Anagram View Post

Younger in my Internet postings I used to apologize at times for my misbehavior. And it is guilt that drives that. And in most cases that's a good thing.

But is it kind of pointless unless you actually know the people you're apologizing to in real life.

I disagree with all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

I disagree with all of that.
                        I'm ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anagram View Post

who are you again?
                          Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Working...
                          X