Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormy Daniels

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stormy Daniels

    yea or nay

    Penthouse gussy up.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	859e8e40e11799985d1eda0fb39bc647.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	32177178

    A lil older, to proud to do porn any more, plus who want to look a a old porn star, when there's plenty of up and comin gals that work cheaper or for free.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftimedotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F03%2Fstormy-daniels.jpeg&w=800&q=85.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	32177179

    Oh, and her mug shot, after she was arrested for beating on her husband. A fight over laundry duties.



    Click image for larger version

Name:	0729093stormy1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	32177180

    _____________________________________
    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

    Join Date: Aug 2001
    Location: N. Adams, MA USA
    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

  • #2
    I'd give her 3 minutes of the best lovin' an old Heeb could muster.



    Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
      yea or nay

      Penthouse gussy up.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	859e8e40e11799985d1eda0fb39bc647.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	32177178

      A lil older, to proud to do porn any more, plus who want to look a a old porn star, when there's plenty of up and comin gals that work cheaper or for free.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftimedotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F03%2Fstormy-daniels.jpeg&w=800&q=85.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	32177179

      Oh, and her mug shot, after she was arrested for beating on her husband. A fight over laundry duties.



      Click image for larger version

Name:	0729093stormy1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	32177180
      If she wanted to beat me up, I'd probably let her.
      It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
      Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
      When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version  Name:	859e8e40e11799985d1eda0fb39bc647.jpg Views:	1 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	32177178
        Tigoldbitties (Y)
        Last edited by tuco; 03-07-2018, 08:55 AM.
        It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
        Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
        When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

        Comment


        • #5
          I can't think of a reason I wouldn't give her the angry inch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tuco View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	859e8e40e11799985d1eda0fb39bc647.jpg Views:	1 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	32177178
            Tigoldbitties (Y)
            Penthouse April 2010.

            I looks it up.

            Very well done up.

            She's almost 40 now, well 39.



            _____________________________________
            Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

            Join Date: Aug 2001
            Location: N. Adams, MA USA
            Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

            Comment


            • #7
              I wonder if she motorboated her husband until he had to call an ambulance.
              It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
              Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
              When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tuco View Post
                If she wanted to beat me up, I'd probably let her.
                I think I could take her.
                "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                -- Bob Parks

                "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                -- Oscar Wilde

                "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                -- Oscar Wilde

                "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                -- Theodore White

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tuco View Post
                  I wonder if she motorboated her husband until he had to call an ambulance.
                  Don't know but she was sucking Trump knob and now she suing him. I guess she's was paid to stfu, but couldn't. She's gonna give the money back when she wins some big money in court.

                  I bet Melania ain't happy bout this, but here's the deal. I never had any kids, but who wants postpartum poon. I don't know if it's still good, so you guys will have to fill me in.

                  Her Penthouse pics do look very lovely.

                  I might check out her porn flicks later.




                  Stormy filed a lawsuit against President Donald Trump, claiming the non-disclosure agreement the porn actress reportedly signed as a result of an alleged 2006 affair with Trump, was null and void due to the lack of Trump's official signature on the document. The affair was said to have occurred in 2006, less than four months after Melania Trump gave birth to the couple's son, Barron.

                  A lawyer for Trump, Michael Cohen, has admitted to paying Daniels $130,000 in October 2016 to keep the details of the alleged affair underwraps. Cohen has said Trump "vehemently denies" any sexual encounter between the two.




                  _____________________________________
                  Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                  Join Date: Aug 2001
                  Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                  Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Alternative F#cks !
                    It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hammergjh View Post
                      I'd give her 3 minutes of the best lovin' an old Heeb could muster.


                      I could give her all of 30 seconds maybe, but they would be a memorable 30 seconds . . . . .for me.
                      Originally posted by MrKnobs
                      God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        More Stormy.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	F5D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	32177624
                        _____________________________________
                        Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                        Join Date: Aug 2001
                        Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                        Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think she's a babe plus she's a sharp cookie. Watch the Kimmel interview, she's no dummy.
                          Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hammergjh View Post
                            I think she's a babe plus she's a sharp cookie. Watch the Kimmel interview, she's no dummy.
                            Everybody is smarter than Jimmy.

                            Jimmy does have and eye for talent though.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	32177673
                            _____________________________________
                            Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                            Join Date: Aug 2001
                            Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                            Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X