X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I could play only one of your electric guitars

Which one would you hand me?

Imma picky sob, don't ya know

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

I have an Epi Dot you could make use of. Has Elixir Polyweb 12s. Can't get those sets any more. The two Carvins are strung too heavy for regular playing. They are the perfect workout for me. They do sound great though.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
      I have an Epi Dot you could make use of. Has Elixir Polyweb 12s. Can't get those sets any more. The two Carvins are strung too heavy for regular playing. They are the perfect workout for me. They do sound great though.
      I remember when Elixers came out, I put them on an acoustic. I gigged with that guitar like twice a week. The string wore like iron, as they say. I replaced like one or 2 string over the year.

Comment

• 1001gear
        1001gear commented
        Editing a comment
        The set on there now is at least 5 yrs old. Admittedly that guitar just sits in the case but at least the strings sound good.

come on by...you can play my '81 Black Beauty...just don't complain about teh weight!
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
      "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Teisco-Built-in-Amp-Phobes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	32176591

It has a built-in amp & speaker, runs on two 9v batteries. A good friend of mine called it "6-string crack"...he couldn't stop using it!
        I'm surprised that so many people don't realize how truly and deeply disgusting most Trump supporters are. Do you think they aren't completely serious? No...they're for real, and you would be wise to remember that.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Probably my Canuckaster.
          It's extremely light, yet very loud.
          Last edited by tuco; 03-06-2018, 10:59 AM.
          It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
          Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
          When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Name:	image_133128.jpg
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	32176636
            Last edited by Voltan; 03-06-2018, 11:35 AM. Reason: you can play it twice, its a 1965...
            Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post

me likey

Comment

• Voltan
                Voltan commented
                Editing a comment
                there is a spank to those old fender pups... i gave a fella in georgia $150 for it a few months ago... original case too! it doesnt look like it was played much if at all...

• daddymack
                daddymack commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll give you 175 for it right now!
                how does it sound through that Champion 600?

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
              come on by...you can play my '81 Black Beauty...just don't complain about teh weight!
              I have a Les Paul from 82. I don't know how much it weighs, but it's not light. I be happy to play your Black Beauty.

Comment

As usual, my Schecter Gryphon since it's my only electric.
                Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                Member of the Schecter Society
                Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

I'd be happy to let you play my Epiphone Les Paul.
                  "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                  -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                  -- Theodore White

Comment

I used to have a Musicmaster too! Wish I still did!

Comment

from my understanding the 65 is a last of the leo fender, transition year for fender,guitars... the white is more rare, but the first electric i ever held was exactly like this one... and when the guy asked me if i would consider a hundred and a half i didnt even slow down...
                      Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

from my understanding the 65 is a last of the leo fender, transition year for fender,guitars... the white is more rare, but the first electric i ever held was exactly like this one... and when the guy asked me if i would consider a hundred and a half i didnt even slow down...

Comment

I'll give you $160

Comment

• Voltan
                            Voltan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            daddymack already offered 175... try and keep up? lol...
                        Working...
                        X