No announcement yet.

Hey Voltan

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Voltan

Do you have a flute like this?

i used to have one like that but your mom hasnt brought it back yet...
    my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

I know this gal that plays flute, and she has a collection of them like you would not believe. Metal, wood stuff, a couple of really big flutes that are sweet and mellow.

She will show up at the Celtic fiddle jam on Saturdays. I have not seen her in a while, because I stopped going.

My buddy Paul D. played too, but he passed from cancer last year.
      Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

I wonder what 45 she's playing along with? That record player has the Iron Curtain look about it.

Our Organist/Music Director at church plays the flute. I'm impressed. She's very good. Our bass player started out on trumpet. I can't play anything that doesn't have frets.
          Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
          Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
          Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
          Member of the Schecter Society
          Person-2-Person on the Web

my latest flute is a futujara... there are only three finger holes... think contrabass overtone flute.... this one is about 6 feet long... based on an ancient siberian shepherds flute its like wiring a theremin directly to your consciousness... like no interface... this one was interesting, no learning curve... i just picked it up and began playing it, rather it began playing me and i was just along for the ride.... this set up is a single trip from the car. roland street ex amp, flutes in a map type tube case, mics and cables in the flute case... with one more map tube i can add another 9 flutes to the mix and still have a free hand to open doors... i dont care for this one as much as the first recording... the recording is better but i like the other flute piece better... but it gives an idea of some of the things this flute will do... oh yes, totally improvised as i had owned this flute less than two hours at these recordings...

headphones!!! hard to hear whats really going on without them...
            Last edited by Voltan; 02-19-2018, 09:34 AM.
            my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.