No announcement yet.

I just had a follow up meeting with a clinical psychologist

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had a follow up meeting with a clinical psychologist

F!@k, I'm not bipolar, manic depressive , nor do I even suffer from any real anxiety.

What I do suffer from is, the fact that I work with a-holes and they are sucking my soul lifeless.

I have a meeting with my rep and HR tomorrow. It was schedules before anyway.

The last time I asked them if I should get lawyer, they said no, but I probably should have gotten a lawyer, when the f!@ked me out of 7 years pay for not paying me for something I should have been paid for. Might get one this time around.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Fook them! Get a lawyer and get the justice you deserve.

Documentation is everything!!!!! Make sure you saved all emails, correspondence, and transcripts of conversations you had with the involved parties.

Good luck!

Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
      Fook them! Get a lawyer and get the justice you deserve.

Documentation is everything!!!!! Make sure you saved all emails, correspondence, and transcripts of conversations you had with the involved parties.

Good luck!

Got it.

That's what there doing to me, I'll do it right back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

Got it.

That's what there doing to me, I'll do it right back.

EXACTLY!!!! Let 'em have it!!!!

Comment

Waht did he say about me and my need to always be the center of attention ?
          It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by seahorse View Post
            Waht did he say about me and my need to always be the center of attention ?
            He was actually a she.

She said, sit down, Seahorsie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sit-down-waldo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	32158714

Comment

Name:	tumblr_mgmrvgHach1r5cmwmo1_400.gif
Size:	1,015.2 KB
ID:	32159013
              It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
              Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
              When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post

Name:	tumblr_mgmrvgHach1r5cmwmo1_400.gif
Size:	1,015.2 KB
ID:	32159013
                Yep

Comment

F!@k, I'm not bipolar, manic depressive , nor do I even suffer from any real anxiety.

What I do suffer from is, the fact that I work with a-holes and they are sucking my soul lifeless. . . .

. . . The last time I asked them if I should get lawyer, they said no, but I probably should have gotten a lawyer, . . .
                  In other words, you have what most of us have and we should all be seeing a psychologist on a regular basis. And yeah, you should probably bring a lawyer.
                  Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                  Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                  Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                  Member of the Schecter Society
                  Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

What I do suffer from is, the fact that I work with a-holes and they are sucking my soul lifeless.

I have a meeting with my rep and HR tomorrow. It was schedules before anyway.

The last time I asked them if I should get lawyer, they said no, but I probably should have gotten a lawyer, when the f!@ked me out of 7 years pay for not paying me for something I should have been paid for. Might get one this time around.
                    Get a frustrated female lawyer. They're nastier.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post

Get a frustrated female lawyer. They're nastier.
                      I'm looking for one now.
                      I'm not going local either.

Comment

Email is your friend. Everything remotely related to business is in my email. Nothing is sacred or secret. Accusations are non-existent and the work itself is rewarding when responsibilities and management are in good company with each other. This is effected by ensuring that all discussions on topics are well documented because all people engaged are responsible to lesser or greater extents in achieving goals. If that chain has a week link or a strong one, both need equal scrutiny to find out why. A strength might be because it gets far too much attention (resources) while a weak one suffers the opposite. Documenting it all is the only way to look objectively at the underpinnings of results. The by-product of that is it could save your butt. Pay attention. It's free.
                        - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Comment

Lawyers may be a necessary evil. But Lawyers are evil. If they are on your side and they are getting paid, they can be pleasant enough. If they are good at their craft, and they are on your side, that's definitely a plus. As long as they are getting paid, or can see money at the end of your own private hell, they'll fight for you.

But never forget they are basically the evil spawn of Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post
                            Lawyers may be a necessary evil. But Lawyers are evil. If they are on your side and they are getting paid, they can be pleasant enough. If they are good at their craft, and they are on your side, that's definitely a plus. As long as they are getting paid, or can see money at the end of your own private hell, they'll fight for you.

But never forget they are basically the evil spawn of Satan.
                            yep
                            It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                            Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
                            When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

Lawyers and cops are evil, until you need one.

Comment

Working...
                              X