No announcement yet.

Tales from the bus

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the bus

High school boys were playing with a condom. They left it under the seat. After the High School kids are all off I do a little inspection to make sure there's no tablets or phones left on the bus. I'm glad I did it. My next pickup is Elementary kids and the first ones on are a dozen kindergarten kids, so I gotta make a big deal out of it.

Tomorrow I have to watch my video to see who it was and then call their parents. If the school has a policy about it they might get expelled. There goes all my free time.
    http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Originally posted by spacecommando View Post
    High school boys were playing with a condom. They left it under the seat. After the High School kids are all off I do a little inspection to make sure there's no tablets or phones left on the bus. I'm glad I did it. My next pickup is Elementary kids and the first ones on are a dozen kindergarten kids, so I gotta make a big deal out of it.

Tomorrow I have to watch my video to see who it was and then call their parents. If the school has a policy about it they might get expelled. There goes all my free time.

I love Tales From the Bus Stories.

The HS kid will be happier when they can put that condom in to some real action.

Ya know my wife was thinking about driving a school bus. However, there has been so many things happening at the house here, she's been kind of busy.

Free times, has not been in low quantity around this household.

Keep you mind on the drivin, we don't want to hear about any hanky panky on your route.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Was it a Black Mamba?
      It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
      Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
      The guitar is all very well John, but you'll never make a living out of it~ Aunt Mimi Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

She's staring a gift horse in the mouth and could be making extra money on that block.
        Originally posted by MrKnobs
        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

You could make a reality show and just blur out the kid's faces and disguise their voices. Interview some of the hot moms at the bus stop.

Comment

• spacecommando
            spacecommando commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually I have two moms who give me little presents, like Halloween candy and snickers bars. A couple more always stop by to say hello.

the condom can be inflated and twisted into critters aka balloons?

Comment

• spacecommando
            spacecommando commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. If my kindergartners found it that might have happened. It would be hard to explain to their parents. Very hard indeed.

Was it ribbed for their pleasure?
          Last edited by tuco; 11-10-2017, 08:47 AM.
          The guitar is all very well John, but you'll never make a living out of it~ Aunt Mimi Lennon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2_custom (1836 x 1836).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	32098893

Comment

Comment

Got a full confession. I gave the choice: Admit it now and you only get a verbal warning OR if I have to review video Imma call your momma and the school principal. A hand went up immediately.

He thanked me and called me sir. lol
                http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

Got a full confession. I gave the choice: Admit it now and you only get a verbal warning OR if I have to review video Imma call your momma and the school principal. A hand went up immediately.

He thanked me and called me sir. lol
                  So when do we get to review your video of Sparklebooty, Sir?

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post

So when do we get to review your video of Sparklebooty, Sir?

Comment

I drove a School Bus for 5 Years. God help me to NEVER have to do that EVER again!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X