Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever since I retired , I've been staying up late nights much more often , and practicing , a few things I like. I've got the time to do just that , now . peace all :)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever since I retired , I've been staying up late nights much more often , and practicing , a few things I like. I've got the time to do just that , now . peace all :)

I kind of like getting up around 10-11 AM , not lazy , well , I do not believe I am , too much , maybe. I like staying up late now ...well , just because I can When and if any of you retire , do you believe you might also stay up late as well as awaken , late , kind of ? . I do bet you will do just that...sometimes . I do get up early on Sundays . The local church has great gospel and spiritual song performers . The preacher and his daughter are great , as well as the breakfast ...very excellent for all ...refreshes me , bit oh yes it does Peace all

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1QiTNg1S7tI
    Last edited by crustoleum; 11-08-2017, 11:02 PM.

There are many more verses to that old tune , many . I just did a few . I like blind Rev. Gary Davis as well as Blind Boy Fuller . They were buds , long ago . Oh how happy I am , indeed ...peace

Comment

I'm not all that religious , maybe . I just like to hang out and be peaceful , have breakfast (the church It is very close to "here" , very close indeed , and , I try to make persons smile a little , maybe. Too many unhappy faces in the world today ...imho peace

Comment

I've been retired for several years now. I generally get up around 7 or 8, but I take a nap around 2.
        "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
        -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
        -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
        -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
        -- Theodore White

Comment

i sleep four to six hours out of twenty four as a general rule... sleep is for the weak...

and the tired...
          my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

yes , I can agree with that assessment , indeed

Comment

Enjoy life to the fullest. Do the things that bring you joy. We don't know how many days we have on this Earth. So enjoy each and every one of them as much as you can.
              Originally posted by MrKnobs
              God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

thanks man thats beautiful... im gonna go do something i love right now!
                my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

There is more and more data piling up that says getting enough sleep is maybe the most important thing
                  you can do for your mental and physical health.

Which is why I need to get my hands on some Quaaludes, dammit.
                  It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                  Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
                    i sleep four to six hours out of twenty four as a general rule... sleep is for the weak...

and the tired...
                    I am so weak.

Personally I can't wait to retire and take a nap.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
                        Enjoy life to the fullest. Do the things that bring you joy. We don't know how many days we have on this Earth. So enjoy each and every one of them as much as you can.
                        bestest advice

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post

and the tired...
                          Yup, that's me. Weak and tired.
                          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                          -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                          -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
                            Yup, that's me. Weak and tired.
                            you need r and r

Comment

Originally posted by nice keetee View Post
                              you need r and r
                              I'm retired. I got nothing but.
                              -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Working...
                              X