Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for local election results to come it.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for local election results to come it.

The new mayor is Tom.

Nothing on the city counsel yet, where my buddy was a candidate.

I spent afternoon down at the polls with him. It was pretty cold out, and we were getting some snow flurries.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

My buddy didn't get it. He's a little disappointed, but I told him we will hit harder next time around. We will also start much earlier in the year, and probably do some fund raising too.

Even for a small city you need to treat it like the big time. At least he wasn't at the very bottom.

Those stupid lawns signs get votes, when your new to the game. He had some out there, but not enough.

Eric another friend of mine, said it took three times for him to get on the counsel. Eric, is one hell of a fiddle player, I might add. He and his wife are like weirder hippy folks too. He is now one of the top vote getters.

Comment

I vote, The senior center is close by . Mikeo , you kind of know me , from "here" for a while, quite a while , actually right on ...and being another M**************************** lol , let me ask , as you also reside in a "small city" , might you see similar "city activities" , like "here" ? I believe it is all encompassing ...dig ? OK peace out , cool video peace .

Comment

lol @ M**************************** lol

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by crustoleum View Post
            I vote, The senior center is close by . Mikeo , you kind of know me , from "here" for a while, quite a while , actually right on ...and being another M**************************** lol , let me ask , as you also reside in a "small city" , might you see similar "city activities" , like "here" ? I believe it is all encompassing ...dig ? OK peace out , cool video peace .

There used to be different wards polling places for voting in this city. This is no longer the case. We still have different wards, but we all vote in the same place now.

Comment

Looks like a strong Democratic performance. They won two governorships.
              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
              -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
                My buddy didn't get it. He's a little disappointed, but I told him we will hit harder next time around. We will also start much earlier in the year, and probably do some fund raising too.

Even for a small city you need to treat it like the big time. At least he wasn't at the very bottom.

Those stupid lawns signs get votes, when your new to the game. He had some out there, but not enough.

It was probably the Russians.
                It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post

It was probably the Russians.
                  naw

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
                    Looks like a strong Democratic performance. They won two governorships.
                    HCPP, please.
                    It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
                    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

Working...
                    X