No announcement yet.

I'm thinking, all I need is OCD

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking, all I need is OCD

I have a great board. For gain, I have Demeter fat boost, homebrew big D and OVD. Tonight, I've been all ocd. I've been using big d for big gain, but I can dial much of that with the kind of benign did. I always use it for my mid hard strum tone, but that thing dials in gain

Originally posted by Stonedtone View Post
    I have a great board. For gain, I have Demeter fat boost, homebrew big D and OVD. Tonight, I've been all ocd. I've been using big d for big gain, but I can dial much of that with the kind of benign did. I always use it for my mid hard strum tone, but that thing dials in gain

My OCD pedal sits in the closet.

All the made to my pedal board was one of these. That was more than enough gain fro me.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

its very rare that a stupid pedal dosnt either quash dynammics or screw with the eq. I'm off of stuff luike OCDE , which imho despite theclaims to being" amp-like slash dynmaic" is horrible.

Comment

I am thinking all I need is.

Which color I'm not sure of yet.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I gave my Full Tone to my son in law: he gigs and I don't. Between arthritis and Parkinson's, I don't play much anymore.
          Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Just keep washing your hands over and over, and always flick the lights on and off 3 times.
            It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
            Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

Unless of course you mean osteochondritis dessicans, but I don't think you really want that.
              It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
              Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

ADHD is no picnic for those suffering from it either

Comment

what do you use for noise reduction.I have a decimator ii , do you use one ? I'm looking to obtain a few more , different ones , soon

Comment

Working...
                  X