Whatch folks hand out for Halloween treats tomorrow night

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatch folks hand out for Halloween treats tomorrow night

Well here's what I did.

Over the past few year, starting with probably a decade ago, we have gotten less and less trick or treaters. The past 3-4 years almost nobody.

Don't know what kids do these days, but.

So there's a few local neighborhood grand kids that come down to visit there grandparents on a regular basis..

I bought those bags that grandmothers used to hand out back in the day. The bags aren't made of paper any more, but I didn't know that (plastique).

We stuff em bags, until the tops wouldn't close with Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Heath bars, Kit Kats, Milky Ways and M&M's. I hand delivered then to the kids, grand parents tonight.

Over and done, but I kinda miss handing out candy to the Lil S!@ts, and seeing them all decked out.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

It's looking like fun size almond Snickers and Milky Way bars.
    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post

Excellent choice.
      Last edited by Mikeo; 10-30-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty much handing out the standard stuff . . . . . . candied apples spiked with razor blades, chocolates spiked with fentanyl and arsenic, some joints soaked in strychnine, a few live grenades and pipe bombs, some blasting caps, some C4 with detonators, etc. Like I said, nothing special this year.
        Originally posted by MrKnobs
        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Everyone who comes to my house at night gets the same welcome
          It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
          Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton

Comment

take this to the halloween treats forum.please
            my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

I got a bag of mixed Hershey mini-bite things in case somebody shows up. I'm not really looking for anybody so basically, I wanted a bag of Hershey candy.
              It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by seahorse View Post
                I got a bag of mixed Hershey mini-bite things in case somebody shows up. I'm not really looking for anybody so basically, I wanted a bag of Hershey candy.

I think trick or treating is over in this town.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
                  Butterfingers and some non-chocolate treats as well.
                  "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                  -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                  -- Theodore White

Comment

Slow Halloween. Just 17 trick-or-tweeters.
                    -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

The wife and me both had really stressful crazy days at work. Then we get home and my neighborhood is a mecca for PEOPLE WHO DON'T FREEKING LIVE HERE. There's so many cars parked on the side of the roads we can't get to out house. They come from other freeking towns to trick or treat here because it's safe and they give out good candy. There's several hay rides going on.

So we said #uck it. Now I have several bags of candy to get rid of. My bus kids are gonna love me.
                      http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

Originally posted by spacecommando View Post
                        The wife and me both had really stressful crazy days at work. Then we get home and my neighborhood is a mecca for PEOPLE WHO DON'T FREEKING LIVE HERE. There's so many cars parked on the side of the roads we can't get to out house. They come from other freeking towns to trick or treat here because it's safe and they give out good candy. There's several hay rides going on.

So we said #uck it. Now I have several bags of candy to get rid of. My bus kids are gonna love me.

That's what happens when you live in a nicer neighborhood and it looks like a safe place to trick or treat.

This town is kind of a ghetto.

Forget the kiddies, work on the moms. Moms like candy.
                        Hot moms love to strut their stuff at school drop-off

. Trick or Treat.
                        Last edited by Mikeo; 11-01-2017, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spacecommando View Post

Same here. People driving into our area, parking, and unleashing hoards of mongrels. I'm glad I don't do the Halloween thing. I had my house darkened. HAR HAR!!!!!!
                          Originally posted by MrKnobs
                          God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

No kids.....I've still got most of my candy. This is a rural area and the few kids that live around here go to the local town about 8 miles away. I might put out a treat for the wild animals in the woods. The lady next door gave me some chicken that's way out of date.
                            It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

I sat on a chair and cut a HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CANDY BUCKET AND PUT IT ON MY LAP .

Comment

Working...
                              X