No announcement yet.

I guess I missed genesis car hype

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I missed genesis car hype

Never heard of them G80 sport. Lease, only $5k down $619/mo. I'm thinking, they be good

I saw the big sedan thing at a car show last week and it was the first one I'd ever seen. It was in the parking lot and I kept looking at it trying to figure out what it was.....so I started walking next to it to read the nameplate while the freaked out lady driving it looked at me like I was mental. If you don't like attention, don't buy it. Dammitt !!!
    It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonedtone View Post
      Never heard of them G80 sport. Lease, only $5k down $619/mo. I'm thinking, they be good

It's a very nice car, but not for you. I like the sport coupe a lot.
      Here's why it's not for you, beside you, beside you being harsh on stuff.

The car is touchy in the snow at best. That lease is not good and rather pricey. and the monthly payments are ridiculous and only a fool would pay that on a lease.

You can have a RAV 4 with payments of 196/ month, or a Chevy Equinox for 199/ month.
      Zero down on the Honda CRV, but higher payments.

figure it out, and crutch the numbers.

12k 15k miles after that you pay the big bucks.

You still need to pay the Mass excise taxes on it.

I drive around in a Subaru Forest XT I bought new in 2016. I have like 7000 miles on it now. Now the hottest car out there, but it's the turbo one and you rarely see turbo Foresters around here. It just works.

My wife on the other hand drives a Hyundai Veloster. It's one of the original one and she got like 25k on it now.
      We haven't had any issues with it, but the fancy touch radio bit the dust, and the got us another one. I have limped that Veloster around in a snow storm.

The KIA and Hyundai have a not so good resale value that why the high cost of the lease.

Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chevy will be better.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Working...
      X