Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I started a business going door to door giving free breast exams?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if I started a business going door to door giving free breast exams?

I would work for tips.
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

You need alternate products depending on customer quality.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post

True

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Very much so. Pelvic exams would have to be on the list. Maybe offer a 2fer? And an anal exam 1/2 off

Comment

I have a ton of d2d management life. Sad, but I made a living from it. The concept of not selling anything when they open the door is coop. The issue of breasts is tricky. You will certainly experience social resistance, but I think over all, its a good ticket. Many will appreciate ate it all. How do you make money, from the teat facilities?

Comment

You need good legs. Gift of gab. Good head. The ability to think outside the box. Long hours working hard.
            Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonedtone View Post
              I have a ton of d2d management life. Sad, but I made a living from it. The concept of not selling anything when they open the door is coop. The issue of breasts is tricky. You will certainly experience social resistance, but I think over all, its a good ticket. Many will appreciate ate it all. How do you make money, from the teat facilities?

Terrible gig.

Comment

I could also bring some pliers and do tooth extractions.

Comment

. The ability to think outside the box.
                  that's only if you're doing vaginal inspections.

Comment

Comment

I saw this too.

Welcome to the official web site for the City of Prior Lake, MN. Prior Lake is a wonderful place to live, work and play for a lifetime.

Comment

Im thinking this job would have a lot of job security, since there are a lot of breasts out there.

Comment

Yeah, somebody's already though of that... (link may be 'pay walled' , open in a 'private' or 'incognito' window to read)

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/rich...ast-study-scam

A University of Texas at Dallas alum is accused of running a breast study scam and threatening to publish a former classmate’s topless pictures if she didn’t send him more explicit photographs.
                          Nicholas Joseph Rotundo, 23, was charged with two counts of cyberstalking and one count of intrusion, according to an indictment filed Oct. 6 in the U.S. District Court’s eastern Texas division.
                          Rotundo, a Google employee, graduated from UT-Dallas in 2013 with a bachelor’s of science in management information systems, according to his LinkedIn profile.
                          Rotundo could not be reached for comment Wednesday, and calls to his family were not returned.
                          In a letter to students last week, UTD Police Chief Larry Zacharias said Rotundo received inappropriate videos and photos from four former and current students.
                          On Monday, police notified thousands of alumni who attended the school between 2009 and 2013, seeking other potential victims. Anyone with information about the case or other victims can call UTD police at 972-883-2222.
                          UTD police said they hope to speak with anyone who received email solicitations about a “Breast Perception Study”; had electronic communication with anyone using the username “Widgerword”; or allowed Rotundo to install software on or access to their computers. Police believe the victims knew Rotundo personally, but didn’t know he was behind the alleged scam.
                          Brooke Knudtson, president of UTD’s student government, said the allegations against Rotundo puzzled the campus community.
                          “I think everyone was shocked that this happened in general,” she said Wednesday. “I was shocked I knew the person facing the allegations.”
                          Knudtson and Rotundo were senators in the student government in the 2012-13 school year. She was a freshman; he was a senior.
                          During his time at UTD, Rotundo had a lot of ideas on how to deal with the administration, how to balance student perspectives, and how to get apathetic students to vote in student government elections, Knudtson said.
                          “He was very resourceful,” she said. “He seemed like a normal guy.”
                          Police, who worked on the case for eight months, allege that Rotundo obtained the nude photographs by emailing women and asking them to participate in a paid breast study. Participants had to submit photos of their breasts to be considered for the study, the affidavit states.
                          The criminal complaint identifies only one victim, but authorities believe there may be more, Lt. Ken MacKenzie of UTD police said.

There was another guy here at this U who managed to talk his way into co-eds' apartments by claiming he was a student of massage and needed to give free massages to gain experience. Apparenly after getting the ladies to disrobe for their massage, the student masseuse would grope them! Shocking, I tell ya!
                          Last edited by Mr.Grumpy; 11-06-2017, 09:29 AM.
                          This space left intentionally blank.

Comment

Working...
                          X