Collapse
No announcement yet.

#the racists is theatening War w N korea. And total destruction

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have a phorum for political bull****************.. lets keep it there, please.
    my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

HCPP. Thanks.
      Originally posted by MrKnobs
      God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Dotard
        Originally posted by RobRoy
        There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

I could pee on my living room floor, but I don't because there is another room designed for that.
          Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
            Stoney, you backed the "racist" when you backed Hillary---she was against the Civil Rights Act as a "Goldwater Girl", and still brags about it.
            And she called black men "Superpredators", which is as racist a statement as you can make.
            ​Hilary was a racist in the 60's, Trump is a racist now. There is a difference, and everyone smarter than a house plant knows it.

Comment

If we were never to discuss anything for which there is another forum, what would we discuss here? We couldn't discuss guitars, basses, amps, keyboards, etc., and on and on. My view is that we discuss things here in a forum in which we're more comfortable. I stopped going to the HCPP because I didn't care for the tone there. That doesn't mean that I am no longer interested in political topics, but I'd much rather discuss them here, with people I know, than there, with people I (mostly) don't.

This is Open Jam. To me, that means that the topics available are open, and that includes politics.
              "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
              -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
              -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
              -- Theodore White

Comment

• Stonedtone
                Stonedtone commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you. This is OPEN jam. It's open to forms of talk. There are plenty of smart people here. I used to hang at PP, quite a bit. I haven't in months. Keep the smart talking about anything going here

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
              If we were never to discuss anything for which there is another forum, what would we discuss here? We couldn't discuss guitars, basses, amps, keyboards, etc., and on and on. My view is that we discuss things here in a forum in which we're more comfortable. I stopped going to the HCPP because I didn't care for the tone there. That doesn't mean that I am no longer interested in political topics, but I'd much rather discuss them here, with people I know, than there, with people I (mostly) don't.

This is Open Jam. To me, that means that the topics available are open, and that includes politics.

I hear ya.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post

Would you like this forum to turn into a chitfest like that cesspool? I sincerely asked that, because that's what most likely will happen when people start digging their heels in. I've refrained from offering my commentary on the subject of this thread, because I would not like to be part of what will only divide us here. I can see this forum going down the tubes with all the same arguing at HCPP. There's a lot of bad blood over there that probably will never be fixed. Do we also need that here?

This thread is far from just a discussion of a political topic. It's already beginning to emulate HCPP. We've already got s/he's a moron, he's an idiot, t@rd, turd, racist, fascist, or whatever. We may not agree on a lot of things here, whether inside or outside of music, but at least we keep it fairly civil, and have at least some level of respect for one another.

Comment

Hillary has a bigger dick than Trump, and he sucked it.

Comment

HCPP. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post

Would you like this forum to turn into a chitfest like that cesspool? I sincerely asked that, because that's what most likely will happen when people start digging their heels in. I've refrained from offering my commentary on the subject of this thread, because I would not like to be part of what will only divide us here. I can see this forum going down the tubes with all the same arguing at HCPP. There's a lot of bad blood over there that probably will never be fixed. Do we also need that here?

This thread is far from just a discussion of a political topic. It's already beginning to emulate HCPP. We've already got s/he's a moron, he's an idiot, t@rd, turd, racist, fascist, or whatever. We may not agree on a lot of things here, whether inside or outside of music, but at least we keep it fairly civil, and have at least some level of respect for one another.
                      agree... erryones got an opinion, isaac... and hcpp was set up so we didnt have to wade through the particular divisiveness of politics... hcpp please

Comment

play your guitar(s)

Comment

Originally posted by Belva View Post
                          Trump doesn't care about innocent people
                          It's a good thing North Korea does! They are good folks!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X