Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst mischief you did as a kid or a teenager?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the worst mischief you did as a kid or a teenager?

?? ??
    Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 09-17-2017, 06:56 PM.
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

I used to rig up stuff to make people slam on their brakes and freak out. I made a ghost out of white cloth tied to sting suspended across the road. As the car got closer I'd make the ghost rise up by pulling the string tight. People screamed and locked it up. It was funny as $hit. I was always doing stuff like that.
    http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

Originally posted by spacecommando View Post
      I used to rig up stuff to make people slam on their brakes and freak out. I made a ghost out of white cloth tied to sting suspended across the road. As the car got closer I'd make the ghost rise up by pulling the string tight. People screamed and locked it up. It was funny as $hit. I was always doing stuff like that.
      We used to do goofy stuff like that. We'd get two kids standing on either side of the road, pretending they were holding a rope and were ready to yank on it, in front of the car. There really was no rope, but cars thought we were going to pull a rope in front of them and would stop. If it was an old lady, she'd sit there until she figured out we were pranking. If it was an old guy, he'd just yell at us "You damned kids get the hell outta here!".

Comment

Worst was allegedly smashing mailboxes of people I didn't like, mostly teachers. A friend had a police scanner and he warned us that the FBI was doing a stake out. So we drove by and there was a plain car backed up behind some trees on the edge of the field and in a couple other hiding spots for a few days.

Comment

sorry, until the statute of limitations expires im not at liberty to discuss these matters.
          my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
            sorry, until the statute of limitations expires im not at liberty to discuss these matters.
            same here
            It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
            Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
            The guitar is all very well John, but you'll never make a living out of it~ Aunt Mimi Lennon

Comment

I "heard" of some kids that would find a couple that were making out in a car at night. They would sneak up on them in the dark and light off a few firecrackers. This was during the Son of Sam days. I'm sure some shorts were soiled during those escapades.

Comment

We held up Santa Clause at the mall with cap guns and demanded hot girls...Santa was not amused. This was early '70's....a similar stunt today would surely get you killed.
                I will gnaw your toes off

Comment

Back in the late 60s, there was this Christmas display in the center of a large shopping center parking lot, Fort Christmas. It was set up like an enclosed fort with all kinds of Xmas displays in there like sleighs, Santa, reindeer models, etc. There was also a "talking Xmas tree". It was basically an enclosed wooden teepee painted to look like a tree, where a guy was inside and you would ask him questions and the "tree" would give you answers. My friend who was always the prankster, decided to light a cigarette and throw it inside the talking tree enclosure. I think we were like 11 or 12 at the time. Somehow it smoldered without anyone dragging on it. After a while, the guy came out of the tree enclosure choking and coughing.

After all that subsided and the guy was off his guard, my friend and I came back a week later. This time, he tossed in a string of Black Cat firecrackers, and we took off. Next thing, the firecrackers go off and the guy comes running out, half angry, half crying. I think he peed himself. The guy saw us in the distance, snickering, and trying to hide. He confronted us and was starting to push us around. We were just little kids and he was probably 18. Well, this lady came in to Fort Christmas and saw what was going on and she asked us if everything was alright. We said "this big guy is picking on us". She went and got a manager from one of the stores and the talking tree guy got a tongue lashing for picking on little kids.
                  Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 09-18-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

when I was, I guess, a Jr in high school. One drunk night, we used white liquid shoe polish and wrote on the side of the school things like, smoke pot!!! It took days for them to wipe it off

Comment

winthrop police dept has been looking for you, an officer will be dispatched to your door shortly.
                      my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
                        winthrop police dept has been looking for you, an officer will be dispatched to your door shortly.
                        Oh man, Stoney's gonna get it....
                        The guitar is all very well John, but you'll never make a living out of it~ Aunt Mimi Lennon

Comment

I'm not going to go into detail, but I was arrested for it when I was 16.
                          Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

I was into art and painting so I always had a cans of spray paint lying around.....

Comment

I've managed to stay out of jail my whole life........so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X