Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on tap for teh weekend?

?? ??
    Originally posted by MrKnobs
    God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Workout after work. Grab a bite have some wine and try and get laid. Just like every other weekend.
    Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

No plans for tonight. Might make a nice dinner and open a better bottle of wine.

Show tomorrow at the American Legion. Gonna use the bass I rewired Monday.
      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
      -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
      -- Theodore White

Comment

Hopefully nuttin

This working thing is totally over rated.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

MER'CA WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
          http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

Work, eat, sleep. Go to church and play guitar with the praise band. Go out to eat with my wife. The usual.
            Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
            Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
            Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
            Member of the Schecter Society
            Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

This weekend I will go to the gym. I gained 10kg. Now I will have time for intense workouts. I am even thinking to start buying steroids for sale for better results. I have heard that a lot of newbies get injuries at the beginning.
              Last edited by Lem0nySnicket; 02-10-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lem0nySnicket View Post
                This weekend I will go to the gym. I gained 10kg. Now I will have time for intense workouts. I am even thinking to start buying steroids for sale for better results. I have heard that a lot of newbies get injuries at the beginning.
                Mainly because they try to do too much, too fast.
                "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                -- Theodore White

Comment

Going to a gun show tonight to . . . . . .buy socks. The Sock Man has the best socks anywhere!!!!

Tomorrow I'll go back to the gun show to meet up with my friend and his son. Over a thousand vendors. Great show with enormous selection. I never really buy anything though. . . except socks. You can usually get better prices online for firearms and gear, if you know your prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
                    Going to a gun show tonight to . . . . . .buy socks. The Sock Man has the best socks anywhere!!!!

Tomorrow I'll go back to the gun show to meet up with my friend and his son. Over a thousand vendors. Great show with enormous selection. I never really buy anything though. . . except socks. You can usually get better prices online for firearms and gear, if you know your prices.
                    nice

Who doesn't like good socks and a good gun show?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

nice

Who doesn't like good socks and a good gun show?

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
                        No plans for tonight. Might make a nice dinner and open a better bottle of wine.

Show tomorrow at the American Legion. Gonna use the bass I rewired Monday.

How's the arm treating you?

Comment

Much better, thanks. In fact, I hardly notice any issues anymore.

Playing a two night gig, tonight and tomorrow. Should be fun. I hope so, anyway.
                          -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Okay, back from the gun show. Sock Man was not there this time. There were some empty tables, so maybe he'll be loading in tomorrow morning. I guess I'll find out when I go tomorrow for sure.

I did pick up some Arctic rubber gloves for my GF for a Valentine's Day present.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
                              Okay, back from the gun show. Sock Man was not there this time. There were some empty tables, so maybe he'll be loading in tomorrow morning. I guess I'll find out when I go tomorrow for sure.

I did pick up some Arctic rubber gloves for my GF for a Valentine's Day present.
                              Nice, what gal wouldn't love a pair of Arctic winter gloves for Valentine's Day? That's the kind of gift that says, honey I love you all winter long.

I was thinking about getting my wife some tip ups, but before I spent the money, I thought I'd ask her. She said she's all set. I'm so glad I asked. Maybe I'll surprise her with one of those new fangled automatic ice fishing jigs.

Romance is in the air.

Comment

Working...
                              X