Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just picked up M.F. S.D.O.T.D.

A very cool tascam PCM Recorder w/ Video! 2 hundred bucks off, I couldn't pass it up!

The DRV1HD? I bought one about a week ago on their SDOTD for $99. They must have a lot of them to feature them twice in a week or so. I've not opened mine yet.

Terry D.
    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

I think you both just did that to suck up to Dendy....
      Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

Yep...Denda-Poo-Smooch!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
          I think you both just did that to suck up to Dendy....
          Pfft! This it the latest vB with awesome new NSA ready technology. Probably he posted these himself using our logins.

Even the old Lithium platform let you do that.

Terry D.
          Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKnobs View Post

Pfft! This it the latest vB with awesome new NSA ready technology. Probably he posted these himself using our logins.

Even the old Lithium platform let you do that.

Terry D.
            lol
            Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

I like the Dave Gilmour Strat in MF catalog, but it is $4640 eekphil

Comment

I'd buy the 9k blue Gretsch before I'd buy the Gilmore.philthumb

Comment

Working...
                X