The New Site: Questions and Answers

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my p0asting days are numb bird...

Comment

Here is an interesting one. Logged in on my PC and although I could get into OJ the only posts I could see were the threads I started, some over 8 years ago. When I clicked on one, it would redirect me to the main forum page. If I tried to post anywhere, it would try and save a file called default.* to my HD which contained the link to the page I was trying to post to. No problems on the iPad.
      Vyizder Zomenimor Orziz Aziz Zanerz Orziz

Comment

After an absence of such messages for several days, I'm once again getting the following message when I click on any of the backwards buttons in a thread...
        Unable to contact server. Please try again.
        If this error continues please contact the site administrator.

Comment

Any plans on fixing the bugs or is this good enough?
          http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Comment

Originally posted by spacecommando View Post
            Any plans on fixing the bugs or is this good enough?
            It's running a touch better this morning
            but not that great.
            Last night was a total disaster, and I couldn't get much to even go through.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

so this versionn was used before jpegs?

Comment

Where and how does one gain authorization to create a post with photos?
                Let that boy boogie woogie. It in him, an' it got to come out.

Comment

i have another question... i just made two poasts in one of my own threads and the thread did NOT index back to the top of the pile... TWO (2) poasts under V monkier and no change... so another member of my household using their monkier, using the same computer, same browser, only difference being their different monkier and guess what???? yeah THATS RIGHT>>> everything just peachy and as it should be...
                  i'm tired of coming here to see my threads removed... (some i understand, but some were removed for NO REASON)... no infractions of overlord imposed by laws, user agreement.... whatever you fools call it... i'm calling it bull ****************t

i know, i wont get an answer... or it will be made light of... or if it makes too much sense it will simply be removed like the rest...

in closing, let me say i wish you a wonderful evening and suck a big nut sack...
                  regards,
                  V.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

^^^ Daily attempt at posting a photo. Sorry.

It's getting kinda old....

Comment

Eddie:
                            Tell me what you are doing so we can try to replicate:
                            1) You can post an image by clicking the camera icon on the left of the post box. This isn't optimum, as it only allows a postage stamp image (currently).
                            2) You can post on the inner most of the three icons on the right of the post box. It looks like a piece of paper with a paper clip. This will allow a full blown image to show in your box.
                            3) you can use a place like photo bucket to post an "embedded" image that is linked to.

If none of these work, please tell me what system you are using.
                            If you are on Internet Explorer prior to version IE11, you are SOL. vB doesn't support any version prior to 11.

We want to help navigate the waters here. Please let us know info that will help us help you.
                            Thanks
                            D
                            Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

I haven't tried the attachment route yet....

Comment

I haven't tried the attachment route yet....

....so after clicking Upload Attachments, I get a thumbnail, with the options Small, Medium Large Fullsize Remove

Comment

Working...
                                X