Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you take your steak? (Veg-friendly poll)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you take your steak? (Veg-friendly poll)

When you order a steak, what do you prefer?

I like medium-well.

I only eat processed meat, like mince etc.

But I DO drink an awful lot of booze to make up for it!!!
    a selection of my songs

Comment

I'm a vegetarian; however, I like to take my steak deep.
      A voice in my head tells me so.
      Avatars. bouncingBrain says. . .

Founder of the Snipped Tubes Brigade

Comment

Medium rare. Cooked, but still pink inside.

About 6 minutes a side on the charcoal

Comment

Mrs. Nads just said:

'Meat as it is!'

'MEAT!!!'

Gowd lub her!
          a selection of my songs

Comment

LARGE !!!

Comment

I voted medium rare because that's how I order it in the restaurant I go to when I have steak at a restaurant. At home, it's rare. Probably 4 minutes per side in hot hot hot frying pan with a little olive oil. Now I think have to go to the store to buy some steaks.

Have you checked the chicken?

>---

Comment

I always order 3x well done -- just shy of charcoal -- I just tell the wait staff, you can't overcook it, but you can undercook it and I'll have to send it back.

Comment

People who like well done steaks dont like steak.

Rare or medium rare.
                  - Sean.

Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.

Comment

Originally posted by slugball
                    I always order 3x well done -- just shy of charcoal -- I just tell the wait staff, you can't overcook it, but you can undercook it and I'll have to send it back.
                    Why do you hate steak?

Comment

I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat beef. There's no poll option for me.
                      Me! Band!

Official Concubine of the Kingdom of Suck and Herald of Galactus

R.I.P. John Peel, 30th August 1939 - 26th October 2004

I have CDO. That's OCD, but in alphabetical order. Like it should be.

"I know I believe in nothing but it is my nothing...
                      If you stand up like a nail then you will be knocked down
                      I've been too honest with myself I should have lied like everybody else." Manic Street Preachers
                      "Chocolate Melanie since 1911" The Slogan Maker Web****************e
                      "Everything a woman does, she has to do twice as well as a man to be considered half as good. Fortunately, this is not difficult."
                      "Immerse your soul in love" Radiohead
                      "Prejudice is a burden which confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible." Maya Angelou
                      "Just out of curiosity, IS there a difference between a man and a pig?" S'Lou
                      "Mel's right" musical_lucidity
                      "I hate long sigs." Bag_End
                      "Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children." George Bernard Shaw

Winner of the Bonoman Post of the Day Award 30th May 2003, 16th April 2004 and Runner Up 19th August 2003
                      Winner of the allan grossman Quite possibly the best post of the day award, 5th November 2003
                      Funkee1 MP3 o' de day 10th March 2004, 3rd May 2004 and 26th October 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Melanie

Whenever I'm walking home in the dark and afraid that a psycho might attack me, I use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am the psycho. - Rowka

Comment

but do you "take your steak?"

Whenever I'm walking home in the dark and afraid that a psycho might attack me, I use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am the psycho. - Rowka

Comment

Your poor husband.

- Sean.

Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudnine

Your poor husband.

DIRTY boy!!!
                              a selection of my songs

Comment

Working...
                              X