Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's your favorite scenario for the World Cup final?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abrasion

So just a normal Friday night for you?

Heh, nah - it takes something special to bring that side of me out
    Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

It's my ****************ing flag!

My pint of wife beater as well
      ESP M-II Thru-neck
      Gibson Les Paul Studio
      Spider Valve 2x12

Comment

It's my ****************ing flag!

Liar! You're only saying that cos you want me to drop it

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacetrucker

Heh, nah - it takes something special to bring that side of me out

the backside?
          My Songs Rising of the Lights

Comment

OK so I'm gonna go in the bath now, then the beers get opened and the countdown begins Next time I'm on here will be post match and I will probably be incoherent Later

Comment

There are indeed some interesting match opportunities:

Brazil-Italy - what a classic. The final of '70 and of '94, the latter being perhaps the most dissapointing world cup final ever. They can make up for that now, and of course there are more to this Brazil team than we have seen so far, let's see in a couple of hours when they meet real opposition in the french. Ronaldinho will wake up, I'm sure.

Germany-England would be amazing, too - the intensity level would be enormous. A re-run of the classic '66-final. Wow.

Brazil-Germany - nah, don't want that again. Actually, though I do respect the Germans in this tournament, I really would prefer the Italians to go to the final.

Let's see what happens tonight - I would love to see Brazil and England advance, but I hope to see Zidane get a glorious exit like Michael Laudrup got it in '98 (Denmark-Brazil 2-3) in the quarter final (I still dream of that header we got on the cross bar in stoppage time...).

Comment

A nice terrorist attack killing all involved would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Terje

Yeah, they just win all the time...

They don't....they do win sometimes usually by defending an early goal for 80 minutes.

Not how I like my football personally.
                  >deluxerecordings> .....coming soon

In the meantime.....here are some old songs

Oh...and you can watch this too if you like...

Comment

Originally posted by vote4dicktaid
                    ... and of course there are more to this Brazil team than we have seen so far, let's see in a couple of hours when they meet real opposition in the french. Ronaldinho will wake up, I'm sure.

And if not I will laugh very hard as I see them go
                    Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by 44deluxe

They don't....they do win sometimes usually by defending an early goal for 80 minutes.

Not how I like my football personally.

What I like about Italy is that they are the only team that can really change their tactics during a game.

In the European Cup two years ago when Sweden actually scored 1 - 1 Italy had a first half where they really just played the **************** out of Sweden. I mean, it was terrible to watch, they can really play football if they want to.

Sometimes they just don't want to, they want to defend what they've got. I can find that interesting to watch too actually, good defense is also good football.
                      Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Comment

I'd enjoy watching Italy more if they just played instead of relying on these elaborate tactical shemes to win, they arent team that needs to hide behind an early goal they have some really amazing players

Comment

What I like about Italy is that they are the only team that can really change their tactics during a game.

In the European Cup two years ago when Sweden actually scored 1 - 1 Italy had a first half where they really just played the **************** out of Sweden. I mean, it was terrible to watch, they can really play football if they want to.

Sometimes they just don't want to, they want to defend what they've got. I can find that interesting to watch too actually, good defense is also good football.

**************** me its Sven!!!
                          ESP M-II Thru-neck
                          Gibson Les Paul Studio
                          Spider Valve 2x12

Comment

Fair enough

I'm a Newcastle Utd fan and they traditionally play with a lot of attacking flair (or at least they used to).... saying that though......they lose a lot.
                            >deluxerecordings> .....coming soon

In the meantime.....here are some old songs

Oh...and you can watch this too if you like...

Comment

Originally posted by 44deluxe

Fair enough

I'm a Newcastle Utd fan and they traditionally play with a lot of attacking flair (or at least they used to).... saying that though......they lose a lot.

That will all change soon

Comment

Germany vs England. Hooliganism to the max.

Comment

Working...
                                X