No announcement yet.

Energy Drinks

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Drinks

What's the deal with these things?? They are everywhere! Full Throttle, Red Bull, Monster, SoBe, etc.

I had one once and it made me feel
    More Complete

so much POWER!!!

Originally Posted by Kowalski

I typed that at 3:30am this morning on my iphone

Comment

I went out to a bar for the first time in a while, and saw that the most popular drink by far...and not just kiddies, a vodka and Red Bull I tasted that **************** once, and can't imagine spending a night swilling it.

If you want to get drunk and stay awake...buy cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
        I went out to a bar for the first time in a while, and saw that the most popular drink by far...and not just kiddies, a vodka and Red Bull I tasted that **************** once, and can't imagine spending a night swilling it.

If you want to get drunk and stay awake...buy cocaine.

I know, it's very very popular for sure. If you think it tastes weird you should see how it makes you feel.

It's almost as expensive as coke. It's like 2 bucks for a little can of that stuff.
        More Complete

Comment

They are for pussies that can't handle BLACK coffee.
          Check out my music at CDBABY!

Casey Just and the PsykoPhoniks

The Just

My SoundClick Page

"Sounds like music for the gathering information part of a heist by a gang of London sophisticate robbers.

I'd rob London banks to that music." ~ El Cruncho

Comment

I hate the way caffeine makes me feel. I had huge cup of coffee yesterday morning, and I felt shakey for about 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGD
              I hate the way caffeine makes me feel. I had huge cup of coffee yesterday morning, and I felt shakey for about 2 hours.

I don't mind caffeine it's the other stuff in it that weirds me all out. Isn't it some kind of synthetic bull bum or something?
              More Complete

Comment

Red Bull is the best drink ever produced. Tastes nice too.

All the others don't normally do a lot to me. Especially sugarless.

I have 1-2 a day.
                WÜ
                Arsenal
                Family Portrait

Comment

Originally posted by BIGD

What brand of coffee?
                  Check out my music at CDBABY!

Casey Just and the PsykoPhoniks

The Just

My SoundClick Page

"Sounds like music for the gathering information part of a heist by a gang of London sophisticate robbers.

I'd rob London banks to that music." ~ El Cruncho

Comment

Originally posted by whiskee

I have 1-2 a day.

i've heard that red bull is chuck norris' urine sold in a can

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Insano

i've heard that red bull is chuck norris' urine sold in a can

well, then he's got the tastiest urine i've ever drank, and i've drank a number of them.
                      WÜ
                      Arsenal
                      Family Portrait

Comment

Originally posted by whiskee

I have 1-2 a day.

It tastes weird and makes you feel even weirder. Do you buy the 4 packs? That must get expensive. I'll stick to beer.
                        More Complete

Comment

Originally posted by jivejust

What brand of coffee?

Some store ground French Roast. I usually have one small cup at work every day. Yesterday, I had a huge mug..probably 3 times what I normally drink.

Comment

The chemical is called taureine or something. Hence the "bull" name. It's a synthetic chemical that's basically crack.

Comment

Originally posted by skippydmongoose
                              The chemical is called taureine or something. Hence the "bull" name. It's a synthetic chemical that's basically crack.

Yeah, that and caffeine, ginseng, and guarana extract are the most common.
                              More Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X