T-mobile?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-mobile?

Im thinking of switch cell providers.
    I am thinking about T-mobile,they have this sweet deal $40 for 1000 min.

Anyone use them?? Good ?? Bad??

what do you think of em?
    listening, making, using, abusing, loving, hating, smelling, eating, and sexing MUSIC

Pushing sonic boundrys

http://www.myspace.com/seldivision

I've had tmobile for about 2 years now... I have no complaints with them.. good company

Comment

Originally posted by keka
      Im thinking of switch cell providers.
      I am thinking about T-mobile,they have this sweet deal $40 for 1000 min.

Anyone use them?? Good ?? Bad??

what do you think of em?

Totally depends on your location and where you plan to travel. I live in upstate NY and its great in all the cities and along the highway. But I am a salesmen and my territory is more downstate. Once I leave the thruway coverage went dead. I had to drop it.
      "Some people have a way with words. Some people.... have... not.... way."
      Steve Martin

Comment

wife and I switched to them about 6 months ago, much cheaper than cingular and haven't had any problems at all....
        Have you ever considered any real freedoms? Freedoms from the opinion of others... even the opinions of yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by kaystayflaar

Totally depends on your location and where you plan to travel. I live in upstate NY and its great in all the cities and along the highway. But I am a salesmen and my territory is more downstate. Once I leave the thruway coverage went dead. I had to drop it.

there was no gsm coverage in one of the biggest metropolitan areas of the world ??

that's hard to believe

I travel a lot... and I rarely lose coverage, even in bum**************** little towns

the gsm network (tmobile, cingular, etc) and the verizon network are the 2 biggest coverage areas in the states

Comment

I got them but they didnt work in my bathroom where I spend most of my day so I took it back the next morning when I got a free minute.
            pooples

*OJ IS CLOSING DOWN JAN 1, 2007* I saw the sticky with my own eyse. It was there. OHJ will be closed. Mark it down in your calendars.

--Founding member of the OJ is shuting down 1/1/07 club--

then i sharted and smeared it all over my butt cheeks to get the warmth

BLAH NO POAST TOTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Ruh916

there was no gsm coverage in one of the biggest metropolitan areas of the world ??

that's hard to believe

I travel a lot... and I rarely lose coverage, even in bum**************** little towns

the gsm network (tmobile, cingular, etc) and the verizon network are the 2 biggest coverage areas in the states

No man, go look at their coverage map.. thers is a giant hole that covers most of new york state. i'm not in the city. i am in rochester and my territory is down through th finger lakes.. i stay mainly on seneca lake (watkins glen, dundee, penn yann.. etc)
              Steve Martin

Comment

No man, go look at their coverage map.. thers is a giant hole that covers most of new york state. i'm not in the city. i am in rochester and my territory is down through th finger lakes.. i stay mainly on seneca lake (watkins glen, dundee, penn yann.. etc)

I'm looking at the 4 megabyte map of gsm coverage here.. I have no idea what part of new york you're talking about but it looks pretty filled in to me

was ur fone a tri band gsm?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruh916

I'm looking at the 4 megabyte map of gsm coverage here.. I have no idea what part of new york you're talking about but it looks pretty filled in to me

was ur fone a tri band gsm?

No it was a quadband. But if you look, even with the 850 mhz band, there is still virtually no coverage anywhere in NY. What you see on the world map you posted is mostly cingular/cingular roaming partners. T-mobile doesn't have much in NY except in major cities, which is unfortunate. Also the 850 roaming doesn't do me much good because I can't use blackberry functions unless on t-mobiles network
                  Steve Martin

Comment

well im not going too be using a blackberry and I live in pittsburgh so I should be ok. Is there an extra charge when your not in T-mobles network ? Because I did notice there are some places that I have too go for work ,that are not in the network.
                    listening, making, using, abusing, loving, hating, smelling, eating, and sexing MUSIC

Pushing sonic boundrys

http://www.myspace.com/seldivision

Comment

Looks like Letchworth is covered.....
                      Sure, God is all powerfull, but does he have lips?

Comment

Working...
                      X