Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the wife and I did it this morning, but...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the wife and I did it this morning, but...

it was after my morning whizz, which as you know is the biggest whizz of the day, so I couldn't pee afterward. I jump in the shower, and come to work, forgot all about it.

Well, I just went to the bathroom to whizz, and it was that post-sex whizz, hosed down the wall, toilet paper, back of the seat, floor. It came out in about 7 different streams. ****************!!

I hate that!!!

Originally posted by skippydmongoose
    it was after my morning whizz, which as you know is the biggest whizz of the day, so I couldn't pee afterward. I jump in the shower, and come to work, forgot all about it.

Well, I just went to the bathroom to whizz, and it was that post-sex whizz, hosed down the wall, toilet paper, back of the seat, floor. It came out in about 7 different streams. ****************!!

I hate that!!!

You're starting to get kind of ST'ed with this ****************

Comment

I hate that!!!

Umm.....Jizzwhizz

Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hammergjh

Umm.....Jizzwhizz

I'll sometimes sit down to pee if I'm at home. I don't want to dirty up my own bathroom.

Comment

I'll sometimes sit down to pee if I'm at home. I don't want to dirty up my own bathroom.

Homo
          I'll bet you throw your tampons out at work too, huh

Comment

Originally posted by Stonedtone

Homo
            So to keep from pissing in the floor, I'm a homo. I'll bet you're so homophobic you won't even sit down to take a dump. You probably squat over the toilet while reading Guns and Ammo or Conservative Illustrated, huh?

Comment

I hate that!!!

at least it didn't happen at your own bathroom.
              Originally Posted by Kowalski

I typed that at 3:30am this morning on my iphone

Comment

Originally posted by

at least it didn't happen at your own bathroom.
                It's at wokr though. We have one bathroom here, and it's my company.

Comment

You probably squat over the toilet while reading Guns and Ammo

damn funny!
                  Custom Strat
                  Takamine '92LTD

Comment

BTW, me and the GF did it at 4:30 this morning,

she came so hard I had to change the sheets, after that I was too awake to fall back asleep, so I've been up since 4-friggin-30
                    Custom Strat
                    Takamine '92LTD

Comment

Originally posted by dadgad7
                      BTW, me and the GF did it at 4:30 this morning,

she came so hard I had to change the sheets, after that I was too awake to fall back asleep, so I've been up since 4-friggin-30
                      getting laid doesn't warrant a complaint--unless you're in prison, and even then...

just sayin....

Comment

So to keep from pissing in the floor, I'm a homo. I'll bet you're so homophobic you won't even sit down to take a dump. You probably squat over the toilet while reading Guns and Ammo or Conservative Illustrated, huh?

I'm so manly, I take ****************s outside in snow storms

Comment

I hate that!!!

Your full of **************** dude.
                          troll inspired my the movie Me myself and Ireen!!!
                          If it won't fetch a bird, It isn't a dog!

If you have something to say about me, say it behind my back, because I don't F'n care!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonedtone

Homo

Real men still have their hoods, and its tough to pee in a straight line ,,,specially after a good ****************. Dig?? Ever hear the term skin it back??

T2
                            old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=4699&alid=-1

Comment

I wasn't complaining 'bout getting laid, or maybe I was....

it's just that she's a squirter, a real flooder, and it gets a bit tedious with the soaking wet sheets everyday, we've pretty much gotta throw a shower curtain down on the bed....

at least i know she's satisfied right?
                              Custom Strat
                              Takamine '92LTD

Comment

Working...
                              X