Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't take arguing with the wife anymore!

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't take arguing with the wife anymore!

    We've been constantly arguing lately. She told her brother and his wife that they could move into our already crowded house. We have absolutely no room for them. She asked me if it was okay for them to move in and I said no. I told her absolutely not. We've been arguing about it nonstop. I wouldn't mind letting her brother stay for awhile, but his wife is a bitch. She makes my wife look like a saint. It's hard enough living in a house with one angry woman, I can just imagine living with two. I feel as if I have no say as to what happens in my house. I'll give a couple of recent examples. My wife asked if we could get another dog. I said NO. She got one anyways. Then a few months later she asks if we can get a cat. I said no because I'm allregic to cats, she gets one anyways. I don't even know why she asks anything. Any time that I say no, it seems that it just makes her want to do it more. Now her brother is going to move in. I don't know how to stop this. I told her that I'm putting my foot down and this is not going to happen. I told her I'm done getting walked all over. I said that there's no way that this is going to happen. I explained to her that letting her brother and his wife move in will only result in disaster and that they will be better off living somewhere else. They both have jobs and they both can afford to live on their own. ****************! I'm so frustrated. I need some help. What can I do or say to prevent this from happening?
    Even the slight ability to change oneself is more valuable than any power over the external universe.
    My music
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    Gary Johnson 2012

  • #2
    Originally posted by shreddersteve
    What can I do or say to prevent this from happening?

    "I'm divorcing you."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by shreddersteve
      We've been constantly arguing lately. She told her brother and his wife that they could move into our already crowded house. We have absolutely no room for them. She asked me if it was okay for them to move in and I said no. I told her absolutely not. We've been arguing about it nonstop. I wouldn't mind letting her brother stay for awhile, but his wife is a bitch. She makes my wife look like a saint. It's hard enough living in a house with one angry woman, I can just imagine living with two. I feel as if I have no say as to what happens in my house. I'll give a couple of recent examples. My wife asked if we could get another dog. I said NO. She got one anyways. Then a few months later she asks if we can get a cat. I said no because I'm allregic to cats, she gets one anyways. I don't even know why she asks anything. Any time that I say no, it seems that it just makes her want to do it more. Now her brother is going to move in. I don't know how to stop this. I told her that I'm putting my foot down and this is not going to happen. I told her I'm done getting walked all over. I said that there's no way that this is going to happen. I explained to her that letting her brother and his wife move in will only result in disaster and that they will be better off living somewhere else. They both have jobs and they both can afford to live on their own. ****************! I'm so frustrated. I need some help. What can I do or say to prevent this from happening?


      Start hiding assets, then is a few months disappear. a few months after tha file for divorce from afar.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds like she doesn't respect your authoriteh!

        ...I suggest more effective communication techniques or a firm backhand across the face
        (Everybody knows this is nowhere)

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm allregic to cats, she gets one anyways




          Probably it's time for a new wife.

          Comment


          • #6
            Move out for a while.

            Rent a studio in a city and enjoy the company of friends. Keep in touch, but keep your distance for a while.

            If you notice she doesn't care, you've got your anwser....
            Originally posted by Caliban
            You guys really should invest in cable if all you have to wank to is 7th Heaven and America's Funiest home Videos.

            Comment


            • #7
              *feels better about own wife*
              "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.” - H.L. Mencken

              Willy Guzinya, carbon neutral since 03/01/2007.

              "What if you were an idiot, and what if you were a member of Congress? But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

              Comment


              • #8
                Did you have the foresight to get a prenup?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Being married is hard, personally I found the first year excruciating, things are good now though.

                  Steve, she sounds selfish and has no respect for you.I'm sure being on your own would be better, let alone finding a more suitable girlfriend.
                  Marshall JCM800
                  Zilla 2x12
                  Marshall 1960ax
                  Gibson Les Paul Custom
                  Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded
                  Gordon Smith GS1
                  Morley Tremonti Wah
                  Ibanez TS9

                  -----------------------------------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by noreaster80


                    Start hiding assets, then is a few months disappear. a few months after tha file for divorce from afar.



                    As awful as that may sound that's the way to go if you choose to go through the divorce thing.

                    Buy a $3500 Squier from your best friend and a $5500 Gorilla amp from your neighbour, etc.... Do not pay cash...
                    Originally posted by Caliban
                    You guys really should invest in cable if all you have to wank to is 7th Heaven and America's Funiest home Videos.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by noreaster80
                      Did you have the foresight to get a prenup?


                      ...steve's got that taken care of...he's been slowly drinking his assets so unless she can extract green outta piss...
                      (Everybody knows this is nowhere)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DonJohnson
                        Move out for a while.



                        Kick her out for a while.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DonJohnson



                          As awful as that may sound that's the way to go if you choose to go through the divorce thing.

                          Buy a $3500 Squier from your best friend and a $5500 Gorilla amp from your neighbour, etc.... Do not pay cash...


                          I was thinking swiss bank account or simply stockpiling cash in a safe deposit box, but I guess your way works as well.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Willy Guzinya
                            *feels better about own wife*


                            Seriously!

                            Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by noreaster80


                              I was thinking swiss bank account or simply stockpiling cash in a safe deposit box, but I guess your way works as well.


                              You undersetimate the knowledge of your bank affairs women have during a divorce!


                              Off course you won't be stashing the money at a friends house. But your savings need to go somewhere. If you don't buy anything with them, the divorce lawyer is gonna think that's highly suspicious.

                              Buying a lot of hobby **************** in the end game of marriage can be explained as "entitlement issues". Buying **************** with no resale value can be considered "dunbass restrard". Believe me, if divorce comes up, you're gonna have to sell the Gorilla amp.
                              Originally posted by Caliban
                              You guys really should invest in cable if all you have to wank to is 7th Heaven and America's Funiest home Videos.

                              Comment













                              Working...
                              X