No announcement yet.

N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Self-Dealing

The lawsuit, which seeks to dissolve the foundation and bar President Trump and three of his children from serving on the boards of nonprofits, was an extraordinary rebuke of a sitting president. The attorney general also sent referral letters to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission for possible further action, adding to Mr. Trump’s extensive legal problems.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/n...y-general.html

Hell, yes!

Stormy Daniels got nothing on us.
    How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
    It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

People that object to the A rated Clinton Foundation should be along any time now to tell us why the Trump Foundation is much better.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Remember when he held that "benefit" for the veterans' groups?

I wonder if they got the checks yet?

It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

I went over to Fox to see what the righties had to say about this. No mention, just wall to wall Hillary.

Zip
        665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post
          I went over to Fox to see what the righties had to say about this. No mention, just wall to wall Hillary.

Zip

Well, that's a surprise!

(j/k)

Comment

Feckless indeed.
            I'm surprised that so many people didn't realize how truly and deeply disgusting most Trump supporters are. Did you think they were trolling, or just kidding? No...they're for real, and you would be wise to remember that.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
              Feckless indeed.

"What's in your wallet?"
              Last edited by bluzboy; 06-14-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Happy birthday Mr. President.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
                Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

• bluzboy
                  bluzboy commented
                  Editing a comment

Trump Organization...two words that are totally at odds with each other...
                "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Pfft. The IG report about the Clinton investigation that's due out in an hour will certainly exonerate all the Trumps from this state suit. Strzok did something wrong, so Trump is free to do whatever he wants at any time forever.
                  Last edited by arcadesonfire; 06-14-2018, 10:44 AM.
                  My band!:
                  www.steelphantoms.com/
                  my stage stuff:
                  fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

PS. Will Michael Cohen defend Trump in this case???
                    My band!:
                    www.steelphantoms.com/
                    my stage stuff:
                    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
                      Pfft. The IG report about the Clinton investigation that's due out in an hour will certainly exonerate all the Trumps from this state suit. Strzok did something wrong, so Trump is free to do whatever he wants at any time forever.
                      Since when do you have to love someone in order to investigate them?

Comment

In one instance in 2007, he allegedly took $100,000 from the Trump Foundation to settle a lawsuit with the town of Palm Beach, Florida, after his Mar-a-Lago resort was found to be in violation of several ordinances regarding flagpoles.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5b229bae2200003100eeb7f0.png Views:	1 Size:	91.7 KB ID:	32254670
                        A handwritten note obtained by prosecutors shows Trump directing his accounting staff to use the money to pay off the settlement.
                        “Staff followed Mr. Trump’s instruction to use the Foundation’s account to satisfy the settlement obligation, even though the Foundation was not involved in the lawsuit in any way,” the complaint reads.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0adfb8271eb38

-------------------------
                        Trump himself is every bad thing he ever said about Hillary. That's why his followers love him.

Last edited by -Ed Phobes-; 06-14-2018, 12:56 PM.
                        I'm surprised that so many people didn't realize how truly and deeply disgusting most Trump supporters are. Did you think they were trolling, or just kidding? No...they're for real, and you would be wise to remember that.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mr. Trump!
                          RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
                            Trump himself is every bad thing he ever said about Hillary. That's why his followers love him.

Trump claimed during the third presidential debate that the Clinton Foundation is a "criminal enterprise."

Comment

Working...
                            X