X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean as a whistle he is

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/1...y-general.html

Well maybe not

There is no more worthy cause than Donald J Trump himself. So whats the problem?
    RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

Trump himself is every bad thing he ever said about Hillary. That's why his followers love him.

I'm surprised that so many people didn't realize how truly and deeply disgusting most Trump supporters are. Did you think they were trolling, or just kidding? No...they're for real, and you would be wise to remember that.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Sorry, I think I just posted the same story.

You could use a better hed, though.
        How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
        It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

fake news from the ultra-liberal lying, cheating NYT says
          "The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign."

It's a nothignburger, folks.
          To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Only the bigliest tremendous swamp people. Believe me.

Kellyanne is a fan.

MAGA, etc.

Flag a Post
            The Report has been sent.
            [OK]

Comment

You ever look close at a whistle? They're not very clean at all.

Comment

Straight as a dog's hind leg.
                !

Comment

As per the OP's request, we're closing this thread in favor of bluzboy's thread, which was started later, but has more discussion happening in it... feel free to continue the discussion there:

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...r-self-dealing

Thread closed.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                  X