Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone called in a fake hostage situation to Parkland student survivor David Hogg's home, and police swarmed

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erok123 View Post

They're terrified by a 17 year-old. Amazing.
    Buncha septemdecaphobic bigots, I tell ya!

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Weird, I thought you guys loved when high school kids get punk’d.

imo

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post
        Weird, I thought you guys loved when high school kids get punk’d.

You should share your theory with the investigation team.

I'm sure they'd appreciate it.
        How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
        It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

Originally posted by gismo recording

It was a ****************ing WARNING? You are defending the criminal who made this? I don't believe a rational person could defend such a thing.
          It's not defending, It;s just stating the obvious. A rational person looks at all sides. Many people do things & fail to think them through, fail to think about or realize the consequences. Yes, it is a warning, that brings out in the open, the fact that the whole world doesn't wear the same rose colored glasses.
          Is it rational to take a position on something & not expect irrational reactions to occur, especially in todays society?
          Is it rational for people, even in this thread, to see it a "prank", while others, like you, seem to think it is the end of the world, worthy of the death penalty action?
          ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
          Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
            Pine Apple Slim commented
            Editing a comment
            Good people on both sides, eh?

Originally posted by slodge View Post

He survived a school shooting and as a result of his subsequent public opposition to gun violence has been slandered by right wing media types and has now had his family put at lethal risk.

Hes been a victim of trouble caused by others far more than a cause of trouble himself.
          Both.
          ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
          Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

Both.
            Well, he did express his opinions publicly.

I guess that that makes him a trouble-maker just like school shooters and those who set others up in potentially lethal stunts.

🤦🏼****♂️
            “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.” - Rex Tillerson, Fmr Sec of State

Comment

Glad David was able to hide in a closet while his fellow classmates were being slaughtered.
              You can go right ahead and do that if that's what you want to do.
              (Nice way to show you're not really interested in having a serious discussion, but only in taking cheap shots. No double entendre intended.) Phil O Keefe to Guildo61 02-16-2018

Hope you have a MAGA day...

Comment

#30.1
              slodge commented
              06-05-2018, 116 PM
              Young people will determine the future of society, like it or not.

There’s not really an alternative.
              And yet, among Hogg's demographic there are Tide Pod Snorters and Shooter-uppers of Schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post

And yet, among Hogg's demographic there are Tide Pod Snorters and Shooter-uppers of Schools.
                Not sure what demographic you are, but I’ll bet we can pull a few comparable examples out of your peers as well.
                “If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.” - Rex Tillerson, Fmr Sec of State

Comment

Originally posted by slodge View Post

Not sure what demographic you are, but I’ll bet we can pull a few comparable examples out of your peers as well.
                  I am in my late 50s. With that knowledge you can certainly find an example of someone in my demographic doing a schoolhouse shootout sometime in the last half-century.

Comment

• bluzboy
                    bluzboy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Done a lot of heroin and embezzling, have you?

Those defending or excusing this are thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pine Apple Slim View Post
                    So true...many in this thread are showing their true colors. Hillary's "deplorable" remark was spot on.
                    As life maps out onto my brow...

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
                      Pine Apple Slim commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep. The Brownshirts are out in full force in this one.

• -Ed Phobes-
                      -Ed Phobes- commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ^^^ I refer to them as "Red Hats" because that's their uniform.

Originally posted by Pine Apple Slim View Post
                    Deplorables.

Flag a Post
                    The Report has been sent.
                    [OK]

Comment

Originally posted by AxiomVanguard View Post
                    Glad David was able to hide in a closet while his fellow classmates were being slaughtered.
                    I'll probably get banned for this, but phuck you.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                      Phil O'Keefe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup - while I agree that his comment was tasteless and crass, your post isn't the right way to respond to that.

See you in a month.
                  Working...
                  X