Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should HCPP be put out of it's misery?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez dudes. If you don’t like posting and reading here, can’t ya just not open this page? There’s a whole worldwide web out there for you.
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
      TrumpIsGreat commented
      Editing a comment
      Would be better to direct your comment to the OP, the thread was posted, so......

• arcadesonfire
      arcadesonfire commented
      Editing a comment
      I said "dudes" plural because multiple people have posted in support of the OP's notion.

Originally posted by epi56ebony View Post

Racist jokes, racist comments, non PC stuff a lot of it is still here and just said behind closed doors and among people you trust.

^^ Of this I have no doubt.

The racists are definitely still here, but they have perfected dog-whistle racism, so as to fly under the radar of the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

The racists are definitely still here, but they have perfected dog-whistle racism, so as to fly under the radar of the mods.
      And even when they are banned for something racist, they're almost always allowed to return.

Flag a Post
      The Report has been sent.
      [OK]

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post

Which one am I? Just trying to determine where I need to put more effort.
        IMO
        Having something 'important' to say does thin out the pack, fact is, even getting on the list would mean the variegated versions are only facsimiles of the mother load. Making the team is certainly a goal for some to have in life I suppose.
        IMO

Comment

Anybody want a pickle? I haz homemade garlic dills---
          *PRODUCE*CONSUME*OBEY*

Comment

• Grumpy_Polecat
            Grumpy_Polecat commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd rather ride on my motorcickle.

• moogerfooger
            moogerfooger commented
            Editing a comment
            The significance of the pickle

• The Badger
            The Badger commented
            Editing a comment
            The significance of the pickle:

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post
          Anybody want a pickle? I haz homemade garlic dills---
          What kinda sandwiches do you put 'em on? I find I have an eternal struggle between whether I want avocado or pickle on my sandwich. I can't do both. Pickles go best with roast beef and chicken cutlets--and of course burgers and hot dogs and pastrami and such.

I never liked pickles as a kid. Then a few years back, I discovered the half-sour!!! mmmmmm. Do they always hit a "half-sour" point when you pickle em yourself?
          My band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          my stage stuff:
          fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post

What kinda sandwiches do you put 'em on? I find I have an eternal struggle between whether I want avocado or pickle on my sandwich. I can't do both. Pickles go best with roast beef and chicken cutlets--and of course burgers and hot dogs and pastrami and such.

I never liked pickles as a kid. Then a few years back, I discovered the half-sour!!! mmmmmm. Do they always hit a "half-sour" point when you pickle em yourself?
            Ain't it funny how our tastes change?

When I was a kid, I ddn't like pepper or mustard or anything "hot".

Anyway---I don't know what "half-sour" means. Home growed cucunumbers, dill, garlic, vinegar, grape leaf, more dill, more garlic, mustard seed, whiff of alum, dill and garlic.

Delicious.
            *PRODUCE*CONSUME*OBEY*

Comment

• bluzboy
              bluzboy commented
              Editing a comment
              Come to NYC and I will introduce you to the pickles of your dreams.

• Danocoustic
              Danocoustic commented
              Editing a comment
              NYC pickles got nothin on mine

• bluzboy
              bluzboy commented
              Editing a comment
              Not saying yours may not be good, but it's a big city. We got lots of pickles here. How would you know which NYC pickles I was talking about?

And if you don't know what a half-sour is, you don't know what you're missing, do you?

Can you provide links to these dog whistle racist posts?

Comment

• The Badger
              The Badger commented
              Editing a comment
              Blow your white dog whistle and they'll come running.

Originally posted by prolurkerguy View Post
            Absolutely. But banningwould certainly follow. We don't want that, do we?

Comment

This forum was best when it wasn't this forum. It was a malignant growth on Open Jam, and had to be removed and quarantined

Comment

Originally posted by prolurkerguy View Post
                http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...t-tweets/page8
                One only has to look at this thread....
                Guns Over People

Comment

Absolutely. But banningwould certainly follow. We don't want that, do we?
                  So you think you would be banned for pointing out racist post? or for calling post racist, when they actually aren't?
                  ''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
                  Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

Originally posted by stratosaurus View Post

So you think you would be banned for pointing out racist post? or for calling post racist, when they actually aren't?
                    Phil doesn't want people being called racist here - it's looked at like a personal attack. Ive been warned or banned for even implying racist overtones in posts. And I don't use the term lightly.

Meanwhile, the dog whistles continue. But fortunately, it's not just the dogs hearing it anymore.

See Hoddy's post ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hoppy Shimko View Post
                      I thought libs would run out of steam-hate by now, however, much to their credit, a small ( yet very tough ) group of diehards are still spewing the hate more than I thought they would. I feel sorry for them, much like the delusional Nazis defending Berlin to the last. Death wish? Self hatred? Delusions? I don't get it, but iiwii
                      Wow, I thought Paleo Fascist / RePutincans were thick skinned / icebergs.
                      Man, debating with Trump Supporters is like beating up a quadriplegic at his mail box for his Social Security Check or shooting fish in a barrel.
                      Then again , Paul Ryan is the scumbag to beat up a quadriplegic for his S.S.I. check with those tax cuts .... Winning !

Ryan really did it !!!!

ARE WE PROUD REPUTINCANS YET ?
                      ​​​​​​
                      Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 06-03-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

12 years of my life wasted here? Please say no!

Comment

Working...
                        X