Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Wonder What a Jeff Sessions Balloon Would Look Like?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works fine for me.
    Donald Trump: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
      Works fine for me.
      I figured as much.

There really should be be a “challenged” version of this forum for our more “special” members.

LOL.
      How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
      It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

Originally posted by Warhorse View Post
        Total thread fail.
        Seems like it's doing okay to me.

You must have mistaken it for one of emerson biggens' threads....

although I honestly don't see how..

It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
          Works fine for me.
          hay Guido61, send me a lin......um, on second though, NEVER MIND!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emerson biggens View Post

hay Guido61, send me a lin......um, on second though, NEVER MIND!!!!!!

Still no luck?

Isn't there a 10-year-old around to help you out?

Comment

I've issued you multiple warnings on the subject of personal attacks, fat jokes and other disparaging comments. And you have the audacity to say I'm not fair to you and that you get undeserved bans? Here in this thread alone we have at least three personal attacks / insults on other members.

Originally posted by bluzboy View Post

Challenged, much?

I figured as much.

There really should be be a “challenged” version of this forum for our more “special” members.

LOL.
              BTW, for your information, I also see two broken image links in the post. Or is that just because I'm "challenged" and "special"? Oh, and you should know by now that I'm the parent of two profoundly developmentally delayed daughters, so I take that kind of insult rather seriously... it's not cool to use language that mocks the intelligence of other forum members and that suggests they're mentally handicapped here on HC.

Seems like it's doing okay to me.

You must have mistaken it for one of emerson biggens' threads....

although I honestly don't see how..

Oh, look...prolurkerguy has made another valuable contribution to the forum!

You should have flagged his comment since it contained a personal attack on you - instead, you respond with one of your own AND post a scat pic.

And you wonder why you get banned? Seriously???

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                Phil O'Keefe commented
                Editing a comment
                PS And spare me the explanation about what you meant by 'challenged' - your inclusion of the additional word 'special' (with both words in quotes) makes is abundantly clear to everyone exactly what it was that you meant by that.

• bluzboy
                bluzboy commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL! Seriously?

"Breaks?" Please, show me. Just one will do.

• Phil O'Keefe
                Phil O'Keefe commented
                Editing a comment
                Again, I've pointed out multiple infractions in this one thread alone - and you weren't banned for them, were you? I'd call that a break. YMMV.

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

BTW, for your information, I also see two broken image links in the post. Or is that just because I'm "challenged" and "special"? Oh, and you should know by now that I'm the parent of two profoundly developmentally delayed daughters, so I take that kind of insult rather seriously... it's not cool to use language that mocks the intelligence of other forum members and that suggests they're mentally handicapped here on HC.

He's a classy guy, isn't he?

Comment

• bluzboy
                bluzboy commented
                Editing a comment
                Troll much?

• prolurkerguy
                prolurkerguy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes; yes you do.

• Phil O'Keefe
                Phil O'Keefe commented
                Editing a comment
                bluzboy is right - you're trolling here.

Please stop.
            Working...
            X